Software Developer – JAVA – Core
Looking for a HIGHLY motivated, exceptionally good, communicative professional who is a team player, has experience in a fast paced environment, and expertise selling IP networking solutions to enterprise accounts.
Job Description for Service Choreography
- 10+ years of Java, J2EE, UNIX/Linux, PL/SQL, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithms and Optimizations, Object-Oriented design, Shell scripting
- 5+ years of expertise in Service Oriented Design & implementing RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML
- 5+ years of experience with Struts, Spring, JPA and Hibernate technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat servers
- Strong knowledge and working experience in relational database technology: SQL, JDBC, Oracle
- Strong knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSL and XPath structures.
- Experience with Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, SAAJ, Metro, REST/XML-over-HTTP, SOAP, WSDL)
- Experience with WS-Securities like SAML, XACML, WS-Federation and Identity Providers.
- Experience and working knowledge of BPEL, Service Choreography, Service Orchestration, ESB, Service Registry.
- Experience in Hypervisors, VSwitches
- Experience in Libvirt or similar.
- Knowledge in OpenFlow.
- Strong knowledge and working experience in MySQL/ Hadoop/MongoDB
- Development, tuning and production support experience with JBOSS 5x and above
- Experience with messaging API like JMS.
- Experience with some network basics.
- Familiarity with Maven, SVN and GIT.
- Strong UNIX/FreeBSD knowledge