Ayima (http://www.ayima.com), the leading SEO Agency, is looking for a highly skilled and articulate Client Services Manager to join a rapidly expanding team in the bustling heart of SoHo, NYC.
Do you have a proven track record of dealing with C Level Executives from Fortune 500 organizations? Can you manage expectations, translating meetings and emails with key stakeholders into agreed goals? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are you comfortable handling technical information in the world of online marketing? If so then Ayima has a challenging role where your skills and experience will be pivotal in a growing business.
Ayima's success in Corporate SEO services is driven by fantastic results and excellent service. Keeping clients satisfied during every phase of engagement is what we do. As we continue to expand in the UK, the more experienced account managers we need. This is far more than a simple 'Account Manager' role. This is a senior role with genuine responsibility.
Work and train alongside the best SEOs in one of the fastest growing digital agencies, use unparalleled, in-house, bespoke intelligence technology and be an active part of Ayima's global growth, working with some of the world's largest brands on an international scale.
We are looking for an individual with excellent project management skills who now wants to be involved in big search projects. You will be diplomatic and armed with a keen eye to detail plus an active interest in Search. You will play a vital role in helping our consultants to create strategies to help Ayima's clients dominate their industries online.
- Broad knowledge of search marketing, across online channels
- Experience of online marketing, with a track record of marketing campaign planning
- Be able to structure and run large corporate projects/clients
- Proven experience managing all phases of project life-cycle delivery and engagement
- Commercial SEO experience isn’t essential, but some knowledge gained through personal websites or side projects would be a distinct advantage.
- Skilled at dealing with people at all levels of the client organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) are a must and attention to detail is essential
- An attention to detail will ensure the integrity of data that provides the foundation for everything we do
- Some existing knowledge of website design and website development would be beneficial
REMUNERATION, BENEFITS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- A competitive salary is available based on skills and experience
- Excellent benefits including Health & Dental Insurance are provided
- A professional and yet fun and relaxed working environment is guaranteed