AZAD Technology Partners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Only short term contract work, no vacation
Senior FPGA Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Beaverton OregonMarch 12, 2015
Good teams at the companies I consulted for, no long term friendships were possible due to short duration placements. No vacation, holiday, or sick time is paid. Most contact was through faxed time cards and emails.
Pros
Good at finding contract placements
Cons
Short duration jobs, 18 month noncompete
Reputation for Excellence
Senior Information System Security Professional (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 15, 2014
AZAD only hires the best so I know that the company is in business for the long haul. I'm a consultant so a typical day at work is on the client site (Bonneville Power Administration) working with BPA employees and other consultants including several from AZAD. I don't have an office at AZAD. The most enjoyable part of my job at BPA is working with really smart, hard working and family friendly people. While the work can be very stressful, the client makes it clear that no job is more important than respectful working relationships between co-workers. The hardest part of my job is workload. The workload continues to increase with no relief in sight.
Pros
Caring Supportive Management and Reputation for Excellence
Cons
Benefits Package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AZAD Technology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7