Do you spend your days tethered to a cubicle, feeling unempowered and unchallenged? At Azamba, we promise you won’t be subjected to such run-of-the-mill corporate drudgery. You won’t keep a timesheet (we believe in value, not time). You won’t endure a lengthy commute… or any commute at all (we’re virtual, ya know). You won’t be required to dress like a stiff (unless that’s your thing). We don’t even track or have a cap on vacation (we trust you). These are just a few of the reasons why Azamba is a great place to hang your hat. We know you’ll love being an Azambian!
A to the Z
Azamba is a well-respected, fast-growing company that provides the best-of-the-best in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. We provide the full gamut of professional-grade CRM services – consulting, implementation, development, training, and support – and work with organizations of all sizes and within all industries… and we have a blast doing it. We don’t settle for 2nd best either. Our team specializes in the best-of-breed CRM software for small and mid-sized businesses – namely, Sage CRM (www.sagecrm.com).
Beyond loving what we do (yeah, CRM!), we lead the way doing it. As 3-time recipient of the coveted Sage Spirit Award for demonstrated excellence in agility, innovation, and integrity, we’ve proven ourselves as an industry leader and innovator. In fact, Azambians are responsible for some of the most impressive and heavily customized CRM implementations in all of North America. With a 98% customer retention rate, we must be doing something right!
We even have our own line of products and have many awesome and exciting development initiatives planned for the immediate future.
Your ROLE as an AZAMBIAN
Azambians pride themselves on being experts in their craft and implementation is the first and most crucial step. Ultimately, your role will be to get new clients up and running on standalone and ERP integrated versions of Sage CRM.
This is what you’d be doing day-to-day for the most part:
- Collaborate with the Director of CRM Services (DCS) to define implementation methodologies, tools, and standards
- Communicate directly with CRM Consultants and Business Services to clarify scope
- Communicating directly with the client to: manage the project, discuss the implementation details, provide training, and answer support questions
- To the defined standards and processes, perform the following tasks:
New installations and upgrades
Conduct business modeling and system overview sessions with client
Codeless customization, to include screen changes, dashboards, and reports
Implementation of add-on solutions – accounting integrations, TechnoTropic add-ons, and other 3rd party solutions
Light SQL scripting
SQL backups and restores
Backup and contingency planning
Provide Administrative and User Training
- Provide technical support, as assigned
THE SKINNY on QUALIFICATIONS
Though Azambians enjoy an informal, upbeat environment with much professional freedom, we’re quite serious about our skills and capabilities, and in creating substantial value for our customers. We’re seeking the best and brightest that have a commitment to excellence, teamwork, and customer service.
Foremost, qualified candidates should be a solid professional. Specifically, we’re looking for characteristics like the following:
- Fast learner – expect to learn new things on a continual basis; it comes with the territory
- Effective communication – must have flawless English, both written and oral, and be able to convey ideas and ask the right questions
- Good speaker – must be able to speak in front of small groups in a loud and clear voice, both over a remote session or in person
- Respectful – to coworkers, partners, and clients
- Presentable –when on-site at a client or at a conference, we expect you to clean up nicely
- Able to travel–some client travel is required, your schedule should be flexible enough to accommodate a client's request for on-site work
- Be reliable –must be able to self-start and self-manage to complete tasks on time and to specification
- Detail-oriented – you are expected to execute tasks with accuracy
- Be a team player – nothing we do is for the individual; we work together and progress as a team
- Strong cognitive skills – as Azambians are the go-to problem solvers, you need to flex your mental muscle to quickly solve problems via creative, critical, and analytical thinking
- Adjust to change – we’re always looking to improve, so change is inevitable
- Optimistic – Azambians have a grand vision and party poopers aren’t welcome
Secondly, we expect that you know what you are doing. Experience in CRM, technical or otherwise, is NOT REQUIRED but is a plus. Azamba is seeking candidates with following skillset:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in:
Software installation and configuration
Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understanding of database design and structure
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and Management Studio: installation, configuration, backups, restores, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
- Strong familiarity of Internet Information Services (IIS): installation, configuration and security
- Strong familiarity with Windows Server 2003 (and above) and server features/protocols – user security, RDP, VPN, etc.
- Strong understanding of basic networking and client/server environments
- Strong familiarity with remote connection technologies such as RDP/TS, Citrix, GoToMyPC, LogMeIn, etc.
- Strong ability to create documents/guides/manuals
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office product suite
Lastly, nice-haves that are considered a plus:
- Administration and/or user experience with CRM software and practices
- Administration and/or user experience with ERP/Accounting software and practices
- Expertise in Sage CRM, MAS, Accpac, or Sage Pro ERP
- Understanding of customer acquisition, retention, and care
- Experience with giving presentations or demonstrations
- Expertise in SQL scripting
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a FULL-TIME position as a SALARIED employee. Salary is commensurate with experience and proven skillset.
All employees of Azamba participate in a generous revenue-sharing plan pooled from custom services and product sales.
Azamba provides its employees with Medical and Life/Disability insurance.
Personal Time Off (PTO) is team-policed and has no maximum cap. Employees are permitted to take time off as needed, so long as it is not abused.
Employees are provided with up to $1,800 per 2.5 years to ensure equipment needs are met. All necessary software licenses are provided by the company and do not impact the equipment budget.
Any travel is fully paid, to include travel, lodging, and food.
STEPS to APPLY
**This IS both a functional and technical job and the minimum requirements above must be met/exeeded in order for your resume to be considfered. Clearly outline/define technical abilities and experience with programming/admisitration/OS/etc experience/etc.
If you’re up for the challenge of being an Azambian and you meet the requirements, we’d be thrilled to hear from you! Please send a resume (including references and salary requirements) to Mariam Shahamat - Director of CRM Services.