AZURE COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Student Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMay 4, 2016
-Extremely busy every day
-I learned how to organize my job and do it excellent with no supervisor supervision
- Very nice and helpful co-workeers
- The hardest part of the job was keep everything in order with no school software
- the most enjoyable part was help out the students
Pros
free coffe
Energetic and fun
Student Success Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 1, 2016
Extremely relaxed environment with easy to work with staff, always fun to be around and communicate with active students at the campus.
Pros
Occasional free lunches and birthday parties.
Cons
Poor management
Good Place to Work and Study
Regional Director of Clinical and Career Placement (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLFebruary 22, 2016
It is a good place to invest.
Instructors are very qualified as well as the support staff.
The use of technology is a plus in the teaching - learning environment
Good Place to work
Adjunct instructor (RN/LPN) Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLNovember 26, 2015
Good Place to work. They care about their customer ( Students). They provide tools you need to work. They always answer any complaints or problems.
Pros
Work Schedule
Cons
1099, no benefit at all
The majority of the students are adult learners. Some are eager to learn.
Part - Time Adjunct Didactic Nursing Instructor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 20, 2015
I like teaching at this school for the time being. There are a lot of changes every term. I have being working here only two terms. Some faculty members are dissatisfied because of the constant changes in the way the nursing classes and test are conducted.
A disaster
Adjunct Clinical Professor - School of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 23, 2014
Don't waste your time applying there for a position. It is in trouble with the law and it will close soon. The place looks like a homeless shelter and has NO working technology.
Pros
Nice students
Cons
The place is a dump. It is a horrible facility, and the administration is made up of amateurs.
Rewarding time spent with Students but Management is a Joke
Student Services and Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLOctober 16, 2014
The hourly pay was decent, even though it was not the amount that was per my contract, and my contract was also supposed to be an annual salary not hourly. It is mandatory for you to be available 24/7 to students and staff, I received phone calls and emails and HAD to respond asap on them via phone from home even on my lunch time at work clocked out and even at 330am. Benefits, per contract was supposed to receive 5 paid vacation days a year and 2 paid sick days. I asked for my first paid sick day and received an email saying I was terminated, I tried calling 3x immediately and my calls were ignored, they have caller id. I decided to get out of bed ( I was sick) and went in and was told by the Campus director that I was terminated because " since you were not here work was not able to be completed". What a joke! I am still awaiting my last paycheck, and I was terminated on 08/01/2014. The management doesn't even try to disguise the fact that they are 'about the money' there over their studetns actual success or their employees. I had been there for 6 weeks as the receptionist when all other office staff was either terminated or they quit and I was left COMPLETELY alone with no help and I was to be in charge of the campus for 3 weeks. I did not receive a thank you or acknowledgement for any of my work. Whenever I would call or email the management that was in Miami, I did not receive answers back. I had no help. It was ridiculous. I actually witnessed the Campus owner's assistant telling our receptionist to put a paper in the accrediation paper area that is hanging in front lobby  more... area and that when the 'big guys' come in to change it and hide the other paper so that we would not get into trouble. I was also witness to the owner and his wife being on speaker phone with their previous campus director of Sebring campus yelling and cussing at her. It was so belittling of her, so riduclous. They do not have what it takes for proper management.  less
Cons
Good company with a great business concept
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJuly 27, 2014
Azure is on its way up, but the price of growth hasn't been calculated by Mgt, Risks assessment is lacking
This job is a joke
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLMay 5, 2014
This company has morals that humans a.lone can't meet. The lie and still from employees
Don't Do it!!!!
No Reply (Former Employee) –  SebringMarch 24, 2014
Former hard-working employee. Management is TERRIBLE! Feels like a hostile work environment. The first couple of months are okay but then you get to see the true colors of the place and the upper management. Hard to keep anyone employed. Expectations are inconsistent and unrealistic. Trust me. I have never left a job until this one. A big mistake.
Pros
1-hr lunch
Cons
Feels Hostile
Job stability, friendly staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLJune 18, 2013
Typical day at work would be filing, answering phones, checking email, checking visitors in and out, assisting in Admissions if needed. Management was great and staff members were very helpful. The job was farely easy and quick to learn.
Pros
location, pay for the area, hours, benefits
Cons
benefit package
Terrible
Director of Student Services (Current Employee) –  MIAMI GARDENSNovember 4, 2012
I learned how to open up to people. But it's sad to go to work and you can't wait to leave
Pros
oportunity
Cons
monthly payment