AZURE COLLEGE

AZURE COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Rewarding time spent with Students but Management is a Joke
Student Services and Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sebring, FLOctober 16, 2014
Cons: everything
The hourly pay was decent, even though it was not the amount that was per my contract, and my contract was also supposed to be an annual salary not hourly. It is mandatory for you to be available 24/7 to students and staff, I received phone calls and emails and HAD to respond asap on them via phone from home even on my lunch time at work clocked out – more... and even at 330am. Benefits, per contract was supposed to receive 5 paid vacation days a year and 2 paid sick days. I asked for my first paid sick day and received an email saying I was terminated, I tried calling 3x immediately and my calls were ignored, they have caller id. I decided to get out of bed ( I was sick) and went in and was told by the Campus director that I was terminated because " since you were not here work was not able to be completed". What a joke! I am still awaiting my last paycheck, and I was terminated on 08/01/2014. The management doesn't even try to disguise the fact that they are 'about the money' there over their studetns actual success or their employees. I had been there for 6 weeks as the receptionist when all other office staff was either terminated or they quit and I was left COMPLETELY alone with no help and I was to be in charge of the campus for 3 weeks. I did not receive a thank you or acknowledgement for any of my work. Whenever I would call or email the management that was in Miami, I did not receive answers back. I had no help. It was ridiculous. I actually witnessed the Campus owner's assistant telling our receptionist to put a paper in the accrediation paper area that is hanging in front lobby area and that when the 'big guys' come in to change it and hide the other paper so that we would not get into trouble. I was also witness to the owner and his wife being on speaker phone with their previous campus director of Sebring campus yelling and cussing at her. It was so belittling of her, so riduclous. They do not have what it takes for proper management. – less
Good company with a great business concept
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Miami Gardens, FLJuly 27, 2014
Azure is on its way up, but the price of growth hasn't been calculated by Mgt, Risks assessment is lacking
This job is a joke
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Sebring, FLMay 5, 2014
This company has morals that humans a.lone can't meet. The lie and still from employees
Don't Do it!!!!
No Reply (Former Employee), SebringMarch 24, 2014
Pros: 1-hr lunch
Cons: feels hostile
Former hard-working employee. Management is TERRIBLE! Feels like a hostile work environment. The first couple of months are okay but then you get to see the true colors of the place and the upper management. Hard to keep anyone employed. Expectations are inconsistent and unrealistic. Trust me. I have never left a job until this one. A big mistake.
Job stability, friendly staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sebring, FLJune 18, 2013
Pros: location, pay for the area, hours, benefits
Cons: benefit package
Typical day at work would be filing, answering phones, checking email, checking visitors in and out, assisting in Admissions if needed. Management was great and staff members were very helpful. The job was farely easy and quick to learn.
TERRIBLE
Director of Student Services (Current Employee), MIAMI GARDENSNovember 4, 2012
Pros: oportunity
Cons: monthly payment
I LEARNED HOW TO OPEN UP TO PEOPLE. BUT IT'S SAD TO GO TO WORK AND YOU CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE

About AZURE COLLEGE

Nursing Program for foreign medical graduates from the best Medical School in US. At Azure College we offer Associate Degree and – Read more