B. Braun Medical Inc Employee Reviews

Very Good Job/Life balance
Sr. Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 12, 2017
Good, challenging work with lots of learning opportunity. Encouraging management with ample chance of training and exploring. Work/life balance is very good.
Easier to get in but staying is a drag
Microbiology Associate II (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 9, 2017
A dragging 9 to 5 job. Cliques, gossip, and aggressive unprofessional behavior occur weekly. Big company but very little chance to move up. In my experience much easier to get interviews and jobs than other more reputable medical device companies. I worked with lab technicians having high school degrees and very low social etiquette.
Pros
Easier to find positions, some positions/departments are better than others
Cons
Negative atmosphere, low quality of work (observations by FDA audits all the time), jr. high mentality gossipy cliques.
Productive and stable environment
Sr. Regulatory Affairs Analyst (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 31, 2017
Stable company to work for. Overall good benefits and career development. Wide scope of responsibilities. Great work life balance. Strong encouragement to share knowledge.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Salary
n/a
Product Manger (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 19, 2017
Great people, family atmosphere, growing quickly. I'd rather not say much else, but I'm being held to a one-hundred-and-fifty character minimum. thanks
Overall fantastic company to work for
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 30, 2017
B. Braun is a family owned business that is growing leaps and bounds! In my almost 12 years at Braun, I have learned a great deal about the medical device industry as well as general business operations and manufacturing. This is where I have developed my passion for career development.
Pros
job security
Cons
low to average compensation
Work Environment very poor
Mechanical Design & Co-project Engineer for DUPLEX (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 22, 2017
Cut-Throat work environment. Manage doesn't regard their employees at all. Low pay. No work to home ratio. You're on call 24-7 at B.Braun. No consideration is given to your home life or family requirements.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Management has no regard for their employees
Productive and enjoyable workspace
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Working at B. Braun was great however at times a little monotonous. We would do weekly projects with different types of product. A typical day of work would start off filling out the initial paperwork for the test that is going to be done. Whenever that would be finished we would begin our testing. I learned how to use multiple different machines and software's. My coworkers actually became some of my close friends because we got along so well. Management is probably one of the few things I would criticize because at times they were confused with what they were supposed to be doing. They would not really understand how to teach the temps. However, they did not mind that we listened to music while working. That was something to appreciate.
Pros
Coworkers/ work environment
Cons
Job Security/ Compensation
A very busy medical devise manufacturing company where I played roll of Senior QA/QC Inspectors roll
Senior Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 18, 2015
it s very busy place to work for people were nice and friendly. I had several hats in this work place. we manufactured various types of medical devices and I had privilege to inspect all of them first as senior quality Control Inspectors.

I learned about healthcare and different kinds of catheters and other medical devices here. Hardest part was to confront workers with rejected devices. But that was my job to show them their error and have it fixed before the reached to the public or healthcare facilities and harm anyone. It was very critical work.

We provided very safe and reasonable priced medical devices to to healthcare facilities and providers. we did not get paid enough but served our community with low cost safe medical devices.
Pros
some time free lunches.
Cons
Had paid vacations and holidays. Nice place to work for Pity it moved to Poland.
Temp Position
Laboratory Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 17, 2015
This was only a temp position working in the medical manufacturing industry. This was a great place to work, but I was only there four months.
Job Security is the biggest thing here. Lots of great people.
Assist engineers (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 26, 2015
I held multiple jobs at B.Braun over the past 18 years and enjoyed all facets of the company in 2 different locations. Great Place to work!
Pros
Rewards program, 401k, room for growth, will pay for schooling
Cons
Pay is competitive, seniority goes a long way
Productive and Fun
Sales Service Representative / OEM Division (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 17, 2014
B. Braun is a good company to work for. They do offer training to its employees.
Pros
Health Care is excellent
Cons
Hard to balance the family issues.
Great learning experience operating different types of molding machine.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 18, 2014
Great place to work, learn avlot at B Braun with using calipers and shipping and handling.
nice place to work
SAP CRM Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 28, 2014
The company's products and services include a wide range of traditional and needleless IV systems and accessories, pharmaceutical devices, dialysis machines, critical care products, and vascular access and interventional product lines, as well as continuing education and training programs
Fun and satisfing job
Product Educator, Per Diem (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 23, 2014
I had a great experience with BBraun. I enjoyed traveling and educating hospital staff on the use of BBraun products as part of the infusion pump team. This job was only per diem so I had to maintain my full time job, this was sometimes difficult. I thought there was good managerial support and quick turnaround time for payment after submission of required documentation. I would gladly work for BBraun again.
Pros
travel, smart products, strong company
Cons
the job was only per diem
Demanding but interesting workplace
Quality Process Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dominican Republic BranchMay 14, 2014
The job was very dynamic, very technical knowledge could be obtained in a daily basis.
n/a
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 3, 2013
Worked there for over 20 years and gained experience specific to the tasks at hand, but no overall opportunity for advancement.
Being part of a successful business like B.Braun was exciting.
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 24, 2013
The HR function was well-respected in the B.Braun organization. That facilitated me being an integral part of the management team. We were the most successful and profitable unit within B.Braun. Each day brought a new challenge and that was invigorating for me as an HR professional with 25+ years of experience. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help employees yet keep a perspective relative to profitability.
Pros
Managed four sites with relative automony.
Cons
Some politics at the corporate level. Corporate site was two miles from one of the plants I managed.
It was a good place to work for before i left. I took a early retiment because they send my job to Peurto Rico.
Machine Operator-Detailed Assembler (Former Employee) –  Allentown PaDecember 6, 2011
I worked at this company for twenty years.I really liked it there until they sent my job to Peurto Rico.They wanted me to go to another department, or go to another shift. I felt that they could of found me another job in the department i was in.So i took a early retirement.ement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B. Braun Medical Inc. Our community is ready to answer.