All of the best CFOs are joining us, here is why you should too!
We aren’t your usual CFOs or CFO consultants: Our firm includes the best and most experienced CFOs in the US. Many of them have supplemental experience as business owners, and COOs. Our rapid growth has happened because of our amazing reputation of improving our clients businesses and because we provide our CFO partners with the best tools to ensure their success. If you think that you can add to our already formidable team, then complete the form and submit your resume. We are accepting applications from any qualified candidates, anywhere within the US. We guarantee a response and will try our best to respond to you within 2 business days.
As you can see, B2B CFO® only works with the best that the CFO industry has to offer and to that end it is a prestigious honor to be asked to join.
Working as a B2B CFO® isn’t easy, but the benefits are very rewarding. These benefits include:
- First, the satisfaction of knowing you can make a difference to a small business owner
- Second, you get the opportunity to work with the largest CFO services firm in the nation.
- Third, if you are good at what you do, you can be paid very well.
8 Amazing Reasons to Join Our Firm
1. Freedom to set your own schedule. Many of our partners have busy lives outside of work and they structure their practice to ensure an excellent work- life balance. For example, one of our senior partners is a boating fanatic and he ensures that he can regularly sail his boat on 2 week vacations. (because he sets his own schedule)
2. Security for your future. Imagine what it feels like to know that you never have to be worried about getting fired. Our consulting model makes sure that you don’t have to rely on one source of income only. You diversify your clients and increase your security.
3. Access to almost 7,000 years of experience. Each of our partners has at least 20 years of experience upon which they can draw. Correction, on which you can draw. The way B2B CFO® is structured allows you to ask your partners anything.
4. Collaborate with great colleagues. We’re continuously building the world’s number-one team of CFO consultants. We also collaborate with some of the nation’s best online marketers. We want to make sure that you are a success.
5. Personal and Professional Development. You’ll receive regular coaching and training designed to help you become the best consulting CFO you can be.
6. Amazing Branding. B2B CFO® works to ensure that the firm you work with is known throughout the US. Making sure that you stand out from the crowd.
7. More time for family. Work - Life balance is critical to us and is an essential part of our secret sauce. Many of our partners state that they have never had more time with their family and have never been happier since they have become a B2B CFO® partner.
8. You are an equity owner in the firm. Not only do you get to join the firm and help us grow; but you get to benefit from that growth as well. Each partner is an equity owner in B2B CFO®, this makes sure that everyone benefits as we grow the firm
What you’ll do as a consulting CFO:
You’ll be joining our highly experienced team who are responsible for working with business owners in growing their business.
Tools that you will use:
- Your personal expertise.
- Our proven model, The B2B CFO® GamePlan ™.
- Our internal industry leading software
- Your connection to over 200 partners with almost 7,000 years of collective experience.
You’ll provide your clients with:
- Strategic financial advice.
- Actionable Ideas to improve the health of their business.
- Honesty, Integrity and Objectivity.
Here’s the type of CFO we’re looking for:
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and experienced CFOs with a record of helping a business owner grow their business.
You should have the following experience:
- 20+ years of significant financial management experience since college graduation
- At least 7 years as a CFO (which includes Financial Vice President/VP of Finance) with closely held companies up to $250 Million
- The ability to provide objective and calculated recommendations
- The desire to work with a company that appreciates mature workers rather than one that discriminates against them
- In addition to the above, a successful B2B CFO® partner generally has the following background; Big Eight Experience, Larger or other regional CPA firm experience or Controller Experience in our target market.
Are you already doing CFO consulting?
If you are, that’s great, many of our new partners had been consulting on their own. However, they realized that we have over 25 years of experience in this industry and we helped them to take their consulting to the next level.
Interested? Here’s the next step…
Complete our online application. It only takes about 30 seconds to apply and we will try our best to respond to your submission within 2 business days.
Please note that this is not a W2 CFO Job, we are looking for CFOs to join our firm as consulting CFOs only.
Not sure if you’re qualified?
If you have read our requirements and are still unsure if you qualify, we invite you to submit your resume anyway. We have an in depth grading procedure and if we think you could be a success as a B2B CFO® partner, we will let you know.