This is not a W2 CFO position…
We’re not your usual CFO firm: We’re a group of Entrepreneurial CFOs™ that provide long term CFO Services on a 1099 basis. We do this instead of working with one employer at a time. Our firm includes some of the best and most experienced CFOs in the US and we would like to invite you to consider joining our firm.
As a W2 CFO, you may have noticed the lack of job security. As a consultant, you’ve probably experienced a feast or famine trend. Neither of these provide long term security. B2B CFO® can show you how to solve this problem. If you think you can add to our already formidable team, then we invite you to submit your resume. We are accepting applications from any qualified candidates, anywhere within the US.
We guarantee a response and will try our best to respond to you within 2 business days.
8 Amazing Reasons to Join Our Firm
- Amazing Branding.
- More time for family.
- You are an equity owner in the firm.
- Freedom to set your own schedule.
- Security for your future.
- Access to almost 7,000 years of experience.
- Collaborate with great colleagues.
- Personal and Professional Development.
Here’s the type of CFO we’re looking for:
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and experienced CFOs with a record of helping a business owner grow their business.
You should have the following experience:
- 20+ years of significant financial management experience since college graduation
- At least 7 years as a CFO (which includes Financial Vice President/VP of Finance) with closely held companies up to $250 Million
- The ability to provide objective and calculated recommendations
- The desire to work with a company that appreciates mature workers rather than one that discriminates against them
- In addition to the above, a successful B2B CFO® partner generally has the following background; * Big Eight Experience, Larger or other regional CPA firm experience or Controller Experience in our target market.
What makes a successful B2B CFO®?
We have found that our most successful partners have the following things in common:
- They want to leave the W2 world and be a consultant
- They have 70+ contacts in the local community
- Have enough funds to live on for 4-5 months
- Have support from their spouse to become a consultant
- Want to work full time
- Wants to work for 3+ years
Interested? Here’s the next step…
Complete our online application. It only takes about 30 seconds to apply and we will try our best to respond to your submission within 2 business days.
Please note that this is not a W2 CFO Job, we are looking for CFOs to join our firm as consulting CFOs only.