BAE Systems
1,049 reviews

BAE Systems Employer Reviews

Great company to work for
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 19, 2014
Friendly Managers.
Great Co-workers.
Fun Environment.
Wont mind to work again with BAE
Relaxed work place
Quality Assurance Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 15, 2014
The job is a typical 8-4pm. The office is generally clear by 4pm. Worker morale is not the highest, but employees do put in extensive measures of effort to do a good job.
I've learned how important it is to keep a working relationship with our NAVY customers.
Most of the management are down to earth folks who are no different than the person standing – more... next to them. This office is devoid of egos.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexible schedule and the ease of work. When done correctly, barely any vacation needs to be used in order to take time off. – less
Founder's View
Vice President and General Manager (Former Employee), McLean, VASeptember 14, 2014
I formed a part time consultancy to provide defense and non-profit and commercial advisory in portfolio, program and project managment focused on business growth.
Overall a great place to work
Material Planner Sr (Current Employee), Aberdeen, SDSeptember 13, 2014
Cons: unable to post for new opportunities
Fast pasted
I have learned many skills
Management is micro managed
Trying to understand the Restructuring
Pride of making a good quality product.
Great Director and co-workers
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great team to work with.
Cons: laid off from this great team.
Meeting first thing, go over overview of the day and precious day. We had a great team that worked well together. I learned a lot about statistic. Worked flowed was hardest part because of telecommute and things not being turned back in in timely manner. Enjoyed the co-works.
BAE
logistics-warehouse (Former Employee), Jessup, PASeptember 7, 2014
shipping and receiving supplies for the army. distributed to other facilities as needed.
Safety first
SCA Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), HISeptember 5, 2014
the hardest part of this job is working out doors in the hot sun, enjoy working with fellow co-workers, I learned that you always need to be on your game with safety, any wrong move you make, will endanger everyone around you.
Innovative technology
System Engineer II (Current Employee), Endicott, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Innovative technology to compete with other subcontractors within the avionics industry.
Process Technician
Micro-Electronic Semiconductor Group (Former Employee), Nashua, NHSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: people, management
Bunch of back stabbers. I am sorry I left a good company after many years to come here to work. I made 1 mistake and got blamed for other peoples afterwards. Boss had his nose up higher ups because he was afraid for his lack of incompetence he would be next. This company is a foreign owned company yet they employ a lot of people and most are contractors – more... so the big shots get their bonus`s – less
Excellent company overall, though managment was anemic and often disorganized
Technical Writer Manager (Former Employee), Sealy, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: management
Excellent place to work for those focusing on the technical aspects of their jobs. Good place to build skills, get things done. Provided a sense of accomplishment.

Management at the company did not listen to the customer which led to friction. Additionally they could be aloof and out of touch with specific needs for projects which led to more issues.
Information System Security Officer
Senior Security Representative/Vulnerability Lead (Current Employee), Washington DCSeptember 2, 2014
I manage the SDLC for 15 systems, which consist of updating documentation, reviewing and tracking vulnerabilities with POA&Ms, conducting Incident Response Test, Contingency Test and maintaining the status of new minor applications. In addition, I train and manage field ISSOs in their documentation and vulnerability process. I lead the vulnerability – more... management team utilizing and reporting with McAfee MVM, Cenzic Hailstorm, App Detective, and Nessus Tenable scan tools. – less
Information System Security Officer
Good company to work for.
Site Lead and Sr. Network Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAAugust 29, 2014
Overall good DoD contracting company to work for. Management not in touch with off site workers and very little permotion opportunity.
It's a job
Senior Lead Management Consulant (Current Employee), McLean, VAAugust 29, 2014
Not much contact with HQ when assigned to client site. Must take the initiative to stay connected and current.
professional
Financial Program Analyst (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 28, 2014
Pros: professional work enviornment
Cons: not a part of the bae coorperate as i wlorked on a contract.
great job Worked with great people. leaned a lot about financials, projects and purchasing
Nice place to work
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), Herndon, VAAugust 27, 2014
It gave me a chance to work with a lot of people from all walks of life
Great place to work in relation to diversity and inclusion
Project Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great insurance, severance package
Cons: not many opportunities to move within the company without relocating
A typical day as a Financial Analyst was one that required setting priorities since it's a fast paced job requiring multi-talking. Lots of advancement for the those straight out of college.
A strong and reliable company
NDIU Advance Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Vienna, VAAugust 19, 2014
BAE Systems has been good to me. It's a very strong company and it is a great place to work.
In depth Analysis and Product creation
FMV Analyst (Current Employee), McLean VirginiaAugust 17, 2014
This Job was fast paced and in depth. I was able to create imagery products daily, while also analyzing information daily.
Fun company to work for
Network Engineer/Technician (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 14, 2014
BAE was a great company to work for. Great company if you like to travel.. Very professional company.

1 2 3 4 5

About BAE Systems

BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for – Read more