Analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimated outputs.
• Coordinate operations and activities within 10 departments.
• Planned work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Initiate and reviews Condition Found Reports and Modifications for content.
• Monitor production operations and government inspections to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process.
• Review specifications, Navsea blueprints, Process Control Procedures, Welding Inspection and Documentation of P-1 & P-LT weld job.
• Supervise process of procedures for Level 1 jobs.
• Assist in conducting over 300 required inspection check points with USCG inspector, Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center Quality insurance inspectors, and American Bureau of Shipping Surveyors.
• Supervise 110 employees of complying with company, OSHA, and Navy Safety regulations.
• Planned pipe system layout, installation, ripouts and repairs according to Navsea approved Ship Alts. Blueprints.