We are currently hiring a dedicated and experienced Nurse Injector at BARELaser MedSpa in Wheat Ridge Colorado, serving the entire Denver metro area. Our new Nurse Injector must be either a valid Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant, licensed in the state of Colorado with injection experience in Botox and JuveDerm. We offer compensation options competitive with today's market!
We are rapidly expanding our small neighborhood clinic, currently offering a comprehensive list of services including laser hair removal, CO2, ThermoLo, LED, aesthetic cosmetic injections, and skincare products. We've invested in the latest technology, Quanta Light A Star from Italy with a an Alex/YAG we can serve all skin colors and types. BARELaser has a specialist in Toe Fungus using the Quanta. The Sandstone Matrix CO2 in combination with the ThermoLo allow us to perform a broad array of facial aesthetic services.
We're focused on extending our practice and building a new clientele for an experienced injector. This position requires 15 to 30 hours per week to start (full time based on the growth we experience next year)
The Nurse Injector is responsible for the following, but is not limited to:
- Administering cosmetic injections of Botox & Juvederm
- Med Spa, Dermatology or Plastic Surgeon industry experience a plus
- Certified Laser Specialist and/or Esthetic training and experience a plus
- Promote our concierge service - a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience
- Obtaining client medical history, performing examinations & developing a treatment plan for client
- Teach patients skincare and be able to sell various skin care lines, i.e.DermaMedics & Sanitas
- Sell treatment packages, upgrade patients to other services.
To qualify for the Nurse Injector position, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant license for the state of Colorado
- Botox & Juvederm injections experience is required
- Fillers, Restylane and Dysport experience are a plus
- Computer skills, time management, organizational and follow-up skills
Please send an email with your resume and we will contact you to schedule an interview. We are filling this position immediately.