The candidate will participate in the full development life-cycle for all web-enabled, middleware, client-server and mobile applications in a Microsoft technology environment.
Experience in the Commercial Property & Casualty insurance industry is desired but not required.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or something similar
- 4+ years of experience developing ASP.NET, C#, AJAX and HTML applications
- 4+ years of experience developing Web-based, N-tier applications
- 3+ years of experience of Web Services, XML, SOAP
- Expert in Microsoft Visual Studio Suite of Tools with an in-depth knowledge of .NET framework
- Knowledge of version control (MS Team Foundation)
- 4+ years of experience of database concepts/functions (stored procedures, views, DTS packages, SSIS, SQL Reporting Services, and Analysis Services, etc…) for MS SQL Server 2005, 2008
- eCommerce skills and security experience
- Experience in the mobile space will be helpful
- Strong hands on knowledge of Object-Oriented and/or Service-Oriented methodologies and tools
- Understanding browser capabilities and ability for browser independent development
- Proven ability to carry a large development task from concept to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface with custo
Indeed - 21 months ago
Driven by relationships, not statistics, Bass Underwriters provides the critical facilities necessary for agents to deliver quality...