We have created a new position: Financial Assistant, for someone who is self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial statements.
- Prepare and distribute reports and notices to investors.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable and prepare journal entries.
- Assist CFO with various financial tasks.
- Perform general office administrative duties such as ordering office supplies,
preparing expense reports, filing, scanning, and preparing investor mailings
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a strong plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to meet deadlines and display initiative, organization and attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor, excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and be a team player.
- Bachelor degree required and minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience
(experience with private equity or venture capital funds strongly preferred).