As a result of our growth and commitment to customer service, B. B. Chemicals has an opening for a Chemist in our Odessa Texas facility.
As a technical representative for our company you will support both our customers and our sales force in a variety of ways. This position will require both laboratory and field testing in support of our products and treatment programs. You will be responsible for conducting many different tests ranging from routine analytical testing to support of our product development projects. To accomplish these tasks, you will need a solid understanding of proper laboratory testing techniques and safety guidelines. Knowledge of advanced laboratory equipment is desired.
- BS in Chemistry and 5 years experience in the production chemical industry.
(Other experience levels will be considered after above)
- Must be a proven team player with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to complete projects in the most accurate and timely manner possible.
- Competitive salary based upon experience and qualifications
- Employee’s receive 100% paid medical, vision, and dental plans
- Vacations, Holidays, and Bonus plan
- Employer matching 401K