Customer Service and Dispatching Coordinator for service events in a Beverage Equipment Service company. Espresso machines, soda machines, coffee and tea makers in a commercial setting - when something goes wrong we fix it!
The team members at Best Beverage enjoy a *completely smoke free environment*. See below for working hours and instructions on how to apply.
WORK SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS
- Sherwood, AR office
- Monday 10-7 and 12-7 Tuesday - Friday
- Every other weekend 'on call' (any weekend work required can be done online from home with a company provided laptop).
DESCRIPTION AND NATURE OF WORK
This position involves being responsible during a specific time frame for dealing with customers and internal technicians and coordinating service events. It requires a positive attitude and professionalism in all aspects. Reports to the Service Operations Manager.
Applicants are to display a quick aptitude to listen to and follow detailed directives. ESC and Excel experience is optimal, but not required. Industry experience is a plus, but not required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES OF EMPLOYEE
- Be able to pass a drug test at any time before or during employment. Never come to work under the influence of alcohol, medications, or drugs.
- Display strong sense of team work, honesty and integrity in all manners
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Be 100% professional with customers, vendors, other employees and management.
- Impeccable phone and email etiquette.
- Be proficient in organization of required paperwork that supports position
- Strong oral and written communication skills, good listening skills and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving/analytical skills and pays attention to details.
- Dependable, reliable and punctual, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, change-oriented, high-pressure work environment.
- Ability to easily navigate a laptop and desktop computer, as well as mobile computing.
- High aptitude with Excel and Word.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others both inside and outside of our organization.
DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED
- Be the positive energy that sets everyone around you up to have a wonderful shift.
- Work with direct supervisor to ensure that all events, customers, employees are taken care of in a quick and professional fashion.
- Upkeep of ESC database & all customer databases with 100% accuracy and attention to detail.
- Control and report overtime, undertime, time on site, NTE’s given by customers and more.
- Run weekly reports and assist various Managers in preparing for weekly managerial meetings.
- Serve in role of PM Coordinator
- Assist in teaching and role modeling proper customer service.
- Anticipate, forecast, identify, prioritize and resolve/eliminate problems through effective mapping, planning and scheduling.
- Forecast and project with mapping for optimal routing of technicians.
- Plan, order and assign parts orders, quotes and service events to maximize productivity and customer service.
- Set and maintain ON CALL schedules in calendar and in phone system. Ensure all employees are aware.
- Ensure the overall customer’s experience and service meets or exceeds established Company standards.
- Ensure that ALL events in the care of BBES are taken care of – including every aspect of the process.
- Other duties and assigned projects
Pay will be commensurate with skills and experience. We offer excellent benefits and work environment.
- Per hour, raise at 90 days, reviews and potential for pay increase yearly thereafter
- Direct deposit, Paid biweekly
- Online up-to-date access to pay statements, pay history and W2’s
Wellness Plan, Sick Time, Vacation Time, Retirement Plan, Aflac, Blue Cross Insurance, Paid Holidays
To apply please include a cover sheet that gives an introduction to yourself, your contact info and explains why you think you'd be awesome for this position. Please explain what kind of experience you've had that is relevant to the job description and that the working hours for this shift will work for you.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Best Beverage Equipment Service was founded in 2001 and has grown to become the mid-south leader for service to commercial beverage...