Who is BCM?
We are a technology and marketing solutions firm that works with brands (companies) like Cole Haan, Tourneau, Calico Corners, and Pfizer, to name only some. We’re challenging the status quo by positioning ourselves to help provide solutions sets that support the ever-increasing convergence between a brand’s CIO and CMO and their respective organizations. We provide in-depth operational, technology and marketing solutions using business-consulting methodologies that ultimately improve our client’s products and services.
What are we looking for?
BCM is seeking a strategically minded and highly motivated person to fit this role. You will be part of an ever-growing and learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, and excellence is rewarded. We offer a solid career model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities, as well as our unique approach to how we’re solving a brand’s technology and marketing challenges.
This role will be responsible for business development activities, as well as putting together market leading solutions to solve our prospect and client’s business challenges to develop new business, with help from the subject matter experts on the entire BCM team.
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Setting meetings with established high level contacts at the regional and/or national levels within top brands (within the CMO and/or CIO organizations with contacts at Director, VP, C level, etc.)
- To identify and cold call to unknown contacts to set meetings and move through sales pipeline
- Providing thought leadership to help guide prospects and current clients for new business efforts in the marketing and technology, and acquiring and developing long-term relationships with strategic clients
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing the prospect and/or client’s needs, deal requirements, total deal potential, and budget framework
- Develops business focused solution strategies with the necessary BCM SMEs
o Responsible for conceptualizing and designing robust and scalable solutions to meet the prospects strategic objectives and supports their long-term goals
o Responsible for aligning SMEs and owning the development of proposals
- Puts together cohesive presentations for prospective clients and current clients, and move them through the closing process for new business deals by coordinating all requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Manage engagement budgets and have the knowledge of revenue models, margins, and engagement P&L
- Must continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, conferences, and staying abreast of industry and client news.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Must have at least 10 years of direct experience in business development, sales or account management type roles, either as individual contributor or team leader
- Must own senior level client relationships and will contribute strategic value to the team at large
- Proficient in preparing and presenting proposals/SOWs and presentations to close business
- Executive presence with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record within a digital marketing agency and/or technology-related consulting business (examples include: Big4, Razorfish, SapientNitro)
- Cross-industry experience preferred. Some ideal emphasis put on the lifestyle, retail, life sciences, and financial/professional services industries
- Subject matter expertise in at least one or more of the following: marketing (client side), digital marketing, technology solutions/consulting, social media, and collaboration
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated prowess in required MS Office programs
BCM ultimately differentiates our agency with our detail-oriented focus and collaborative working style to deliver the highest quality business focused solutions. We put our clients first: each situation is unique, thus we tailor our approach to every relationship and engagement.
Indeed - 16 months ago