BCM Global Technologies Consultants has a need for a Citrix System Administrator and Operations Support Engineer. Our client has a top notch team and need someone who not only understands technology but is a team player and have a great personality. This is a long term contract (approximately 12 months) with the great possibility of extending.
Requirements are as follows:
- Candidate(s) must have at least 5+ years as citrix administration
- Candidate(s) must have experience administering Windows server 2k - 2008r2
- Candidate(s) must have advanced troubleshooting skills
- Candidate(s) must have experience with remote system administration
- Candidate(s) must have knowledge of server management tools
- Candidate(s) must show experience with load balancing technologies.
- Candidate(s) must have experience with virtualization including VMware VSphere and ESX 5(i).
- Candidate(s) must show proven experience providing 24x7 availability for incident management.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ months
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel: None Expected
- Background Check: Yes (Criminal, drug)
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as word attachment), rate, and references
Indeed - 15 months ago
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...