BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for a Help desk/Database Technician with one of our clients in Denver.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of extending. Must have experience working with Databases (Queries, searches, data analysis)
Access and edit/update electronic tickets and records
Excel, Word, Access, Database
Intermediate Computer and System Administrator Skills
- SQL Queries
- Database Searches
- Log File Research
- Report Writing
-- Demonstrates past experience in self-directed work, troubleshooting, using available resources effectively.
-- Demonstrates past experience in coordinating work between different workgroups and the ability to communicate tact and diplomacy, both orally and in writing, including technical documentation.
-- Demonstrate past experience in data analysis
- Identify, Document, and troubleshoot problems in INIT Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system and data.
- Collect complaints and report problems from TIC. Dispatch, Operators, Division personnel.
- Document and log trouble tickets in appropriate systems.
- Follow up on all tickets and track to completion.
Investigate reported problems:
- Data Integrity in Dispatch System Data
- Data Integrity in Schedule Data
- Vehicle equipment problems through back office log files
- Route reported problem with identified deficiency to proper RTD team or vendor for resolution
- Upload and test data in test environments
- Enter schedule data in ITS systems
- Generate audio files for Automated Stop Announcements
- Similar duties as assigned
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months, possibility of extending.
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: Hourly
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references.
Also, please place the job title in the subject line.