BCM Global Technologies Consultants’ client is seeking resumes for a Project Manager with PeopleSoft experience for a 12+ month contract opportunity in Golden, CO. Project. The project Manager will act as liaison between business groups, HR and IT staff to write scope and business requirements.
EXPERIENCE: Seven years’ experience in positions requiring business analysis and project management functions within a complex organization. Five years’ experience in working with complex computer systems (PeopleSoft preferred). Previous experience in a public sector K-12 environment and HR/benefits background a plus.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for changes to comply with new healthcare regulations.
- It is imperative that the Project Manager gain knowledge in subject area, identify key stakeholders, conduct analysis that compares options/costs of various solutions, collaborate across departments to ensure a comprehensive problem solving approach, gain agreement across business groups to ensure changes to business practices that can maximize gains and minimize risk to affected areas, recommend and document final changes for implementation.
- Act as liaison between business groups and HRIS and IT staff to write scope and business requirements documents for IT to be able to assess and make system changes and assist in identifying system gaps.
- Work with subgroups, sponsors and other affected groups to ensure common knowledge base, establishing and run meetings (independently and with key stakeholders).
- In coordination with subject matter experts, educate staff on key compliance components through written training materials, train staff on implemented changes.
- Create and maintain ongoing project plans.
- Coordinate with IT for systems project schedule integration.
- Manage schedule of deliverables to agree upon timetables.
- Proactively identify issues/problems and potential resolutions and raise risk concerns.
- Develop and execute communication plan throughout the project timeline.
- Evaluate project implementation to identify success/failures.
- Following the design phase they will create systems requirements documentation and work as liaison with IT to ensure proper and timely system build out, testing and implementation.
- PeopleSoft experience preferred, HRIS, healthcare systems, HIPAA, MS Project, MS Office and Visio.
- Strong SDLC and PMP preferred.
- Job Type: Contract, ON-SITE (no remote/telecommute)
- Duration: 1 year
- Location: Golden
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel: None Expected
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or Green Card
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume, and references
Indeed - 17 months ago
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...