BCM Global Tech has a great temporary opportunity for a Senior Administrative Assistant with one of our clients in Denver. The duration of the assignment is 4 weeks with the possibility of extending.
Skill Set is as follows:
- This position is responsible for the coordination of administrative office duties for the Safety, Security and Facilities Department. Exercises initiative and discretion in making decisions. Acts as liaison between Department and other departments and external organizations.
- Progressively responsible secretarial/administrative experience supporting senior management level personnel.
- Knowledge of PC software; including word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and project scheduling applications.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, with good customer service skills, and the use of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Conducts self in an appropriate manner as a representative of the client, working effectively in a diverse work environment.
. Job Type: Contract, ON-SITE (no remote/telecommute)
. Location: Denver, CO
. Duration: 4 weeks plus
. Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
. Background Check: Yes
. Security Clearance: No
. Travel: None
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume, and references