We are seeking a qualified hands-on Property Manager for our Communities near Logansport & Rochester IN. Experience in Mobile home community management, home leasing, maintenance and rehab is required. The manager must live on-site. A nice home is provided.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Leasing of nice, newer mobile homes
- Enforcement of Guidelines & Indiana State Department of Health Rules and Regulations for Mobile Home Communities
- Rent collections and evictions
- Resident relations & retention
- Frequent contact with the home office
- Hiring and managing contractors when necessary
- Routine property inspections
- Basic heating and cooling
- Lawn Care and Landscaping
- Community maintenance
- Home maintenance and rehab
You must be:
- Experienced in customer service or management.
- Have knowledge of Mobile Homes
- Self motivated and hard working
- High energy
- Hands on
- Dependable, organized and goal oriented
You must have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Common sense!
- Truck that can be used for hauling at times
- Valid driver's license
The Manager is responsible to complete all management and maintenance duties for the community. 30- 40 hours per week (more in summer, less in winter) and also requires someone that can be on call after hours and weekends for emergencies and leasing.
Compensation includes a nice home, hourly pay for maintenance and a small leasing bonus, mileage pay between properties along with 13 paid holidays and 100% employer paid health insurance for the employee after 90 days.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume with expected starting rate of pay.