Engineering office seeks a Survey CADD Technician with two to four years of experience in creating basemaps from survey field data. The applicant will be responsible for directing field crews and preparation of existing construction plans. Applicants with good working knowledge of Eaglepoint, Excel, Autocad, Word are required. However, the knowledge of Microstation is a Plus. Ability to research and read construction drawings are a must.
BDS Technologies Inc. offers a pleasant working environment and a nice benefits package including:
1. Company paid health insurance
2. Two weeks of vacation time annually
3. 10 Public Holidays yearly
4. Employee retirement through 401K plan
5. Profit sharing through annual bonus.
Immediate opportunity available to applicants in the DFW area only. Do not apply if you are not within 30 miles radius.