Join Our Team!
This position is responsible for promoting and selling BEA sensor products, packages & accessories to pedestrian and industrial distributor accounts, along with security wholesalers, within assigned region. Maintain and ensure a high-level of customer service and satisfaction through telephone and face-to-face contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Meet sales objectives and build strong key customer relationships
· Sales presentations/customer calls
· Utilization & consistent updates of CRM database
· Selling across all key markets (diversification)
· Keep current with trends in the market
· Plan and implement trainings for distributors and staff
· Participate in trade shows
· Update CRM database regularly & manage expenses within budget
· Timely expense reporting processing
Position requires up to 75% travel.
This outside sales position provides a competitive base salary, uncapped commission paid out quarterly, bonus opportunities, car allowance and mileage reimbursement.
Sales Region: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia
BEA is the global leader in the development and sale of sensor technologies used in building automation applications. Our Americas headquarters, based in Pittsburgh, PA services the US, Canada, Central and South America through a group of dedicated employees in Pittsburgh, across the nation and around the world. Our expertise is in sensors for automatic doors and the cutting-edge technologies that go into making each sensor the most efficient and reliable in the industry. In addition, we are continuously developing new technologies aimed at other diverse types of applications where the convenience and safety of the global population is essential.
Please include cover letter with salary requirements.