The Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk operations. This includes fast response when answering telephone calls, and complete recording of messages. Receptionist must maintain a positive and professional image at all times. They must also input all required information into the CLASS RECORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in a timely manner. Receptionists also operate the cashier, and handle purchases of products at BSA campuses.
- Quickly, accurately and efficiently answer and record incoming phone calls.
- Accurate and timely input of all necessary information into the CLASS system.
- Greet and monitor guests in a positive and professional manner.
- Projecting a professional image of the institution at all times.
- Resolving issues which may affect the smooth operation of the front desk.
- Immediately inform the Campus Director of any important call, problem or situation
- Run the cash register and take all monies at the end of the day to Acct. Dept.
- Contribute positively to the Institution and Team meetings.
- Abide by organizational policies and practices.
- Be self-servicing and be able to act on your own initiative within the bounds of your duties.
- Perform other job related clerical duties, such as typing, answering phones, etc.
- Maintain a high level of energy and be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Always be professional and courteous to all internal and external personnel.
*SALON EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND OR BEAUTY LICENSE
*Fluent in speaking and writing both English and Spanish.
*One year of experience in sales or customer service
*1+ years of experience in a secretarial position, or positions necessary to complete the tasks listed in this job description.
*Excellent writing skills, proof reading and speaking.
*Fantastic Customer Service and high expectations for quality.
*Detail Oriented and possess skill in ten-key by touch.
*Knowledge of business writing.
*Knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Publisher
*Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Indeed - 24 months ago