We are recruiting for a full-time Principal Software Engineer (of a WLAN device) to join a promising pre-IPO as a full-time employee. Our client is located in North San Jose (as well as Chengdu, China).
Interested candidates should apply for immediate consideration!
Please send your current resume in Word format along with your salary expectation.
Big Data Advanced Analytics
We are looking for Big Data engineers with expert level experience in architecting and building our new Hadoop, NoSql, InMemory Platforms(s) and data collectors. You will be part of the team building one of the largest Big Data Platform(s) that can ingest 100’s of Terabytes of data that will be consumed for Business Analytics, Operational Analytics, Text Analytics, Data Services and build open platform Solutions for APP developers.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of building disruptive technology where Big Data will be used as platform to build solutions for Analytics, Data Services and Solutions.
- Architect and Build Big Data Platform using Hadoop ecosystem.
- Evaluate, recommend and build NoSQL, SQL and InMemory platform(s) understanding the business needs.
- Excellent data modeling skills
- Architect and build data collectors and data fabric to collect and transport data to the Hadoop ecosystem based Big Data Platform, and design applicable interface for APPs
- Build monitoring solution(s) for the analyzing and modeling the incoming big data.
- Provide solid technical and management leadership for a team
Specific required skills and desired experience
- Required BS in CS/EE with 8+ related experience or MS CS/EE with 6+ related experience.
- Experience using big data platforms and tools such as: Storm, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, ZooKeeper
- Experience in scaling applications on big data platforms to massive size.
- Mastery in Java/C++ programming
- Proficient in SQL/RDBMS
- Strong skills for designing distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with large scale Big Data environments, capacity planning, performance tuning and monitoring
- Experience with High performance computing, in-¬memory DB, caching optimization, compression techniques, cluster management, etc
- Provide leadership and mentorship to developers and testers, strong communication, partnership and self-management skills. You will need to lead this effort and work with multiple engineering teams and product teams.
- Experience with Agile development teams and good inter-personal skills.
Indeed - 5 months ago