Join a leading networking company in San Jose as a Web Metrics Developer / Tagging Specialist!
Job Information: Web Metrics / Tagging Consultant
This is a W2 or 1099 role with our company, BIS Consulting, Inc. for a long-term (12 months+) position at our client's worksite in San Jose, CA.
Description: Our client's Web Marketing department is seeking a highly motivated technical consultant with a passion for web development and web analytics.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Collaboration with Web Marketing’s web analytics team, conducts analysis, modify and develop tagging implementation guidelines.
- Train web content managers on how to tag according to the implementation guidelines.
- Work with the web development team to implement a scalable tagging methodology into the development framework, one where there is as little human effort from the web content developers to manage.
- Lead multiple projects, manage daily client integration and identify opportunities for additional tagging efficiency opportunities.
- Work with the Web Marketing business unit to convert the business reporting requirements into technical tagging requirements.
- Create and document, standards and processes for tagging.
- Manage the implementation process with the vendor and business unit for target delivery including overview of tagging specs and testing, quality assurance (trouble shooting issues).
- Collaborate with external partners and agencies to assist with tagging implementation
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, business management or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Web analytics, or digital marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to successfully manage projects.
- Experience and success implementing Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Insight (Visual Sciences) is preferred, though not required.
- Flash and HTML5 knowledge skill is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of Mobile app tagging is a plus
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Global mind-set and ability to think across disciplines, industries, business requirements, etc.
- Detail-oriented and keen problem-solving abilities.
- Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed.
Indeed - 14 months ago