- If you do not answer the questions below in your response you will not
be considered for the position.
- All candidates will be given thorough criminal and financial back ground
checks. Please do not apply if you cannot pass such checks.
- The job opportunity is in the Stamford, CT area.
An opportunity for an articulate, process and detail-oriented individual
on our client's operations team. Reporting to the L1 Team Lead, the
successful candidate will facilitate operations across a broad
spectrum of mission-critical systems supporting trading and account management.
No industry or system knowledge is required to succeed in this role. If
you like performing known and well-documented tasks, documenting a broad range tasks
so they can be performed routinely, and the satisfaction
of completing them on-time while keeping things running, we'd like to talk
Support the continuous and high quality execution of mission-critical
technology processes. The job function is to execute documented
operational procedures efficiently and precisely, to document outcomes and
to escalate when needed. In addition, the ideal candidate will identify
opportunities to improve existing process team support procedures.
- Previous experience executing manual processes in claims processing,
data entry, customer support, QA or other clerical settings.
- Candidate must be comfortable accessing multiple computer systems and
programs and executing menu and command line oriented procedures as per
- Basic ability to operate spreadsheets, use web tools, and other standard productivity tools.
- Knowledge of financial data a plus.
QUESTIONS: If you are interested in the position please compose a written
response to the questions below and return it with your resume.
1. Are you qualified to work in the USA? We will only employ currently
legal workers who can supply documentation of their status for our files.
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. When can you start?
4. Please describe any roles where you were responsible to execute a
regular daily process.
5. Please describe any roles where you improved or created processes and
6. Please send your resume with an intro letter containing at least 2
Keywords: QA, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Admin & Office, Customer Service, Technical Support, Writing & Editing, Systems & Networking, Government