The Property Manager will be responsible for driving the day to day activities of a property management team (Pod) that will include administrative assistants, collections, accounting, and leasing personnel in Kansas City MO. The Property Manager will be responsible for compiling weekly reporting and monthly reporting and present that to management on a regular basis and will report directly to Management at BLT Homes LLC corporate office.
- Directs the marketing and leasing of residential rental properties in a leasing market.
- Directs the overall management of residential rental properties.
- Leads and directs the work of the collections agents, leasing agents, admin assistants and accounting team members.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the team in regards to collections, leasing and accounting.
- Recommends changes when necessary and assists in implementation of new processes.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the team.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding progress and status of the team’s activities.
- Overall management of team members.
- Drives the overall property management infrastructure for a specified region.
- Directs all issues to the appropriate subject matter experts.
- Other such duties as may be required.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4-6 years of property management or managerial experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leader/proactive.
- Able to present complex ideas concisely.
- Familiar with collection, accounting and leasing practices.
- Excellent communicator/information sharer.
- Exceptional interviewing, probing, influencing skills.
- Active listener.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team builder, motivator, coach and trainer.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Problem/Solution oriented.
- Excellent relationship and expectation management skills.
- Effectively manages multiple activities of varying complexities.
- Time/prioritization management skills.
- Objective-Ability to take and give constructive feedback.
- Effectively manages and can thrive with ambiguity.
- Employee Medical, dental, vision
- Family/dependent plan available
- Limited Life insurance
- Vacation time
About BLT Homes: BLT Homes LLC, based in Stamford, CT, was established after the housing market correction with the vision of rebuilding neighborhoods. We aim to be a leader in the single family rental industry. Our goal is to acquire, renovate, and manage single family residences across the nation for hundreds of thousands of Americans who seek a different housing alternative. We pride ourselves on consistently providing a high-quality home with excellent customer service at a reasonable cost to our residents. BLT Homes, our employees, and our local partners, are members of each community in which we operate. It matters to us that, after each home we renovate and lease, we take a step towards stabilizing a community. By building a good company, we believe we can also do a good thing. Visit us at www.blthomes.com.
BLT Homes LLC, based in Stamford, CT, was established after the housing market correction with the vision of rebuilding neighborhoods. We...