This is a permanent position located in Suitland, MD for an individual with strong knowledge of SAS and/or SAS administration. The annual salary range is $130K - $138K/year with a full benefits package as well.
The candidate must:
-live in the DC area
-be a US citizen
-have 10+ years of professional IT experience
-must have great problem-solving skills and communication skills
Qualifications (Optional, but the more, the better):
1. Experience with SAS and/or SAS Administration.
2. Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
3. Skill in written and oral communication necessary to prepare documentation and deliver briefings to officials and other participants related to the SAS environment or related systems.
4. The ability to maintain documentation and effectively manage time constraints.
5. Problem solving skills, including the ability to define problems, develop solutions, make decisions, and implement corrective action.
6. Experience with Oracle installation and maintenance.
1. Installation of and maintenance of Base SAS and SAS Platforms (SAS EBI, SAS EDI, SAS ABM, etc.) across multiple operating systems.
2. Maintaining (and troubleshooting) infrastructure operating system, application software, and other related items. Installs software, and applies software patches, updates, and new releases.
3. Researches and recommends new and emerging SAS technologies for increased performance, improved reliability, and reduced costs. Introduces and integrates new technologies into the environment.
4. Works with the user community to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
5. Coordinates with internal and external teams to stay abreast of technical and business
requirements and ensure that systems meet those requirements.