BP

BP Employer Reviews

Valued, Energizing and Enjoyable
Executive Assistant to Well Superintendent (Former Employee), Hallsville, TXJuly 28, 2014
Working for Bp was a rewarding experience. I gain knowledge in the oil and gas field that will be of value through out my personal and professional life. My direct supervisor was always respectful and treated me like I was a vital part of the Bp organization. Team builders and safety were a top priority.
Group oriented atmosphere & friendly staff.
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2014
BP is a relaxed atmosphere which focuses on group decisions. The constant changing of systems and policies does add pressure and stress to ensure compliance.
part time position
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJuly 23, 2014
Ok to work there, but it was a temporary, part time position, cashier, covered for breaks and lunches, made orders of supplies and stocked them .
Excellent amenities, cafeterias, gyms,
Sr. IT&S Project Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: bp ms 150, global leadership
Cons: parking, cubicles
Excellent place to work. Great group of employees/contractors.
I loved being a part of a large team during the FCS conversion.
Documentation Consultant (Former Employee), Anchorage and the North SlopeJuly 20, 2014
The work was long hours and I enjoyed the people as well as the documentation conversion.
Productive and stressful
Configuration Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 18, 2014
A typical day at work was pretty busy. Here I learned a lot about the .Net technology. It was stressful but also fun working there.
Worked on Concurrent system
Contractor (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good working conditions
Cons: too far from my home
SCADA analysis working on screens and control room requests.
Challenge Induction Program
Blended Learning Coordinator - Upstream Learning (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2014
The Challenge Induction Program was great to work with. I was able to work with and communicate to the young professionals from many locations in the world setting up their on-line and face-to-face classes . I learned a lot about on-line instructor-led classes and about the Upstream processes. Management and the co-workers were great to work with.

The – more... most enjoyable part was working with and assisting the young professionals. – less
Global PSCM CMcp Process & Systems Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: great place to work
Great place to work. Great place to work. Great place to work.
very nice
Store Manager (Current Employee), South Elgin, ILJuly 12, 2014
It was a fun job, but Can be stressful at times. Co-workers were nice and respectful.
cashier
CASHIER (Former Employee), 19000 telegraph rd Redford michiganJuly 10, 2014
i was working 2nd shift
i learned to work as a cashier in this company
the management was cooperative and helpful
the co-worker as will the were activate and serious about their job
working there was really fun and time passes very quick because it was very busy spot
Strong Direction at time of New Implementation, Stable Team Approach with Limited clear direction
Planning and Scheduling Team Leader (Former Employee), Farmington, NMJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great team members, enjoyed the technical aspect of leadership
Cons: misdirected, unsupported system and process at the local and upper level of leaders
The roll-out of a new directive created a great challenge for many people and choices had to be made to either follow the guidelines or to not. Those that followed the expectations have been removed or replaced within the company and those that did not follow it remain. The co-workers thrived at making the system work but struggle with why one office – more... followed the rules and the other did not. It sent a lot of mixed messages. The hardest part of the job was standing firm with the process despite the outcome of job loss as the process was designed to save the company a significant amount of money. The most enjoyable part was working with the folks at the center of the roll-out and learning about the new software application and what makes it function properly. – less
Excellent exo\posure
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Dar es Salaam. TanzaniaJuly 4, 2014
Pros: independent, and i was dependable
Cons: training was at times not offeref
Good environment. A lot of management trust. While assigned a task, they have the confidence that you will do it well
good culture
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 3, 2014
Job Work/Life BalanceCompensation/BenefitsJob Security/AdvancementManagementJob Culture
BP is a great company to work with. Had very enrichig job experience in BP
Technical Support Technologist (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 29, 2014
BP is a great company to work with. Anyone can have an open interaction with anyone without any hierarchical barriers.
With all the great exposure given at BP, I could learn many things like project management, team management, product development, proper documentation, QA audits, etc.
My favorite job.
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOJune 28, 2014
Pros: got to meet new people daily, easy work.
Cons: no breaks, business closed and all employees discharged.
This was an independent franchisee of BP, inc. I worked directly with the owner of the company. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Customers were seldom difficult, the job was not physically taxing, and the hours were great. (Steady and same days every week).
Productive environment
Site Manager (Former Employee), Smyrna, GaJune 27, 2014
Great Career, But the company went down after the oil spill, and they started selling the stores to outside buyers
Friendly Environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Lisbon, MDJune 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: distance
Location was in a very busy city right off of a busy high way. The hardest part of the job was going home, because the co-workers and the friendly customers would make it Immensely entertaining.
Good Part Time Job
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee), Dandridge, TNJune 24, 2014
Lots of customer service, must work under pressure. Never a dull moment. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
It was grate
Clerk (Former Employee), Macon, MOJune 23, 2014
Pros: the management was fair and treated me with respect as i did to them.
Cons: the duck hunters in the morning comeing in with muddy boots and the drunks.
I work night shift. Being by My self I found alot to do such as paying for my own tooth brush to clean the bathrooms and helping others.The manager was awsome backing me up when some custumers said that I did some thing when I didn't and the costumers them selfs.

1 2 3 4 5

About BP

BP p.l.c. (BP) is an oil company, operating through its subsidiaries. With effect from January 1, 2008, it operated in two business – Read more