BP

BP United States Employee Reviews

BEST JOB
Cashier (Former Employee), Florissant, MOApril 14, 2015
Pros: FLEXIBLE HOURS
Cons: PAY IS MINIUMUM
THE TIME I WORK HERE I ENJOY IT. GREAT JOB AND GREAT PEOPLE I GUESS DEPEND ON WHERE YOU WORKING AT AND FOR, LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE UNDER ALL TYPE OF DISTRESS. I LOVE BE ABLE TO HAVE RESPONIBILITY AND BE MY OWN BOSS
Overall a decent place to work
Instrumentation and Electrical Technician (Current Employee), Texas City TexasApril 13, 2015
Pros: Excellent Pay
Cons: Poor Health CareOverall
I have seen many changes incur at my facility since my employment began. I work for a site with many hardworking co-workers and being in capital projects bring a certain level of ever changing challenges that I enjoy tackling.
Took care of their people
WELLSITE LEADER (Current Employee), USAApril 13, 2015
I learned a lot but they made some poor choices when they changed their management.

I was glad that I worked there but it is time to move on.
Great company
Operation Support Analyst, Tier2 (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great Company
Cons: -
Little to no chance to become permanent for contractors. Company has good perks otherwise.
Great culture and work environment.
Great place to work.
HSE Consultant (Former Employee), Encinal, TxApril 8, 2015
Family oriented and care about each individual. When the bottom fell out of the oil and gas industry they done everything possible to keep us working.
Fast Paced and Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), York, ALApril 6, 2015
Pros: Meeting to people everyday
Cons: Was not full time
This was a nice place to work. There were always new faces passing through. The job was easy to learn. People were friendly. the store was easy to maintain. Workers had their own individual space to work in.
Great Benefits
RIG INTEGRITY ENGINEER - Rig Engineering (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: high salary
Cons: Unclear direction
Great benefits and very high salary. However management decisions and general direction provided by management seemed inconstant. Goals never seemed very clear and were often moving targets.
International Diverse Oil Company
Controller, Gulf of Mexico (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: Competitive Salary and benefits
Cons: Past incidents and constantly changing management and strategy has hindered growth
BP is a Super Major Oil Company that marches to the beat of it's own drum. Internationally poised, optimal assets with cutting edge exploration and production technology make BP and exceptional pioneer and leader in the industry.
Fun workplace
Manager (Current Employee), Mckeesport PAApril 4, 2015
A typical work day would be managing the employee and serving the customers. I have learned how to deal with customers problems, if any and how to resolve them.
Co-workers are great.
Co-Manager (Current Employee), Coon Rapids, MNApril 3, 2015
A typical day at work is informing customers about prices of products, telling them what services we offer and handling the cash register and gas pumps as well as filling propane tanks.

The management is good at communicating with us as well as the customer service they give the customers. Our co-workers are all friendly and helpful.

The hardest part of the job is handling unhappy customers who want everything for nothing. The easiest and most enjoyable part of the job is helping happy customers.
Poductive and friendly environment
Quality Support Analyst (Current Employee), Naperville, ILApril 3, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: time zone
BP has taught me how to manage my time effectively and create a great communications with my team and co-workers from other countries.
Great customers/guests, always had work, owner not so great
Title - Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hudson, OHApril 1, 2015
Pros: Getting gas in my car and being able to pay for it later.
Cons: No real breaks cause I ran the store by myself.
A typical day was opening the store and being in the store by myself all they way to the end of my 8 - 10 hour shift, lottery tickets, cooking doughnuts, making coffee, going into the safe to count money, do my daily paperwork, getting bank deposits ready, checking for expired product, stocking, cleaning,.. along with other things.

I learned to do bank deposits, how to work gas pump, making doughnuts and turnovers

Management was changed a few times but overall they were understanding and good to me.

My co-workers were all very friendly and helpful when i needed them.

To be honest there wasn't really hard parts except ordering product and also when our gas pumps would go down during the cold weather it was a little hard resetting them.

The most enjoyable part working was making every person who came in happy and welcome.
KNOWLEDGE IS KEY
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: ...
Cons: ....
WHILE WORKING AT BP I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT AND THE BUSINESS AND ORDERING PROCESS ASPECT. I TRULY MISSED THE PEOPLE AND DISTANCE THERE.
Tow Truck Driver
DHT/SIGO Q Operator (Current Employee), Toledo RefineryApril 1, 2015
Pros: You meet some interesting people
Cons: Pay
As a Tow Truck Driver you get a chance to help people. Can be interesting at times working with different police departments during an accident recovery.
Amazing experience
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 26, 2015
This was a very diverse and energetic work environment. I learned a lot here. The team was very dynamic. I got to work with teams all over the world.
Great coworkers, too much reorganization
Geophysicist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 24, 2015
The company itself has been striving to simplify, but in doing so has made the lives of employees much more complicated. There have also been lots of layoffs in the process. This is a very depressing environment to work in.
Excellent Employee Benefits
Operations & Supply Chain Leader (Current Employee), Jennings, LAMarch 18, 2015
BP is a place that treats its employees right. They offer pension and 401k with a 7% match. They have a wonderful wellness program.
Great job
Cashier (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 18, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: people could get out of hand
i loved the colorful characters i met at the job but sometimes the people could get a little out of hand and theft was a little out of hand but morning shifts would be my recommended time there.
Great people, needs more technical depth
Technical Specialist, Principle Engineer (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Good work-life balance
Cons: Sometimes hard to determine why work is undertaken
This is a great people company but could spend time improving on business value and technical delivery. More rigor, discipline and focused objectives would be helpful in defining what needs to be accomplished.
Busy, productive workplace
Associate Buyer (Current Employee), Whiting, INMarch 16, 2015
Pros: salary, benefits, working environment
A great place to work. Busy. Productive. Great supervision. Has been a wonderful opportunity.

...............................................................................................

1 2 3 4 5

About BP

BP p.l.c. (BP) is an oil company, operating through its subsidiaries. With effect from January 1, 2008, it operated in two business – Read more

BP Salaries