Local Twin Cities - Mid to large size shop
2.Design and deliver application/software functionality through programming and infrastructure software; provide significant hands-on technical development
3.Partner with the development team in using and enhancing standards and methodologies for development.
4.Ensure on-time completion of all application deliverables
5.Participate in the formulation of development procedures, standards and code maintenance and archiving.
6.Assist in development of project definitions, including proposals, estimates, planning, schedules and documentation.
- Hands-on experience with .Net Framework v1.1-4 (C#, VB.Net or C++.Net) and XML/XSLT.
- Solid background in object oriented technologies such as J2EE.
- N-tier software architectural experience is essential.
- Must have solid working knowledge of MySql Server programming, stored procedures, data modeling, triggers, indexes, replication and performance tuning, etc.
- Great command on multiple operating systems including both Unix and Windows.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms.
- Ability to create and deliver Internet-based functionality.
- Experience translating business requirements into working applications.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience using Agile methodologies like Scrum is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of Flash is a big plus.
- Bachelors degree or higher is required
- 3-5 years of solid hands on experience in Perl, JavScript and MySql.
- 1-2 years of hands on experience in C# or VB.Net and XML/XSLT
- 2-3 years of successful database application development and support with background in MySql databases, including writing and optimizing stored procedures, defining tables and integrity rules.
- Experience working with industry level relational databases.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) tool is highly desirable.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Indeed - 16 months ago