The main purpose for this job is to provide outstanding customer support for incoming customer inquiries and issues relating to proprietary BPWin software and programming hardware. Responsibilities include assisting customers via email and phone with software installation, device programming guidance, software /hardware troubleshooting, communicating customer project deadlines, RMA processing, maintaining contract records, PO handling and creation/escalation/management of issue tickets and open cases.
· Respond to incoming customer phone inquiriesand emails in relation to BPWin installation, configuration, troubleshooting, problem-reporting, device and feature additions.
· Support manual programmer hardware setup, troubleshooting and RMA issuance/PO handling as needed.
· Provide training to customers in the use of BPWin, programmers and standard support practices.
· Assist internal teams with device benchmarks, programming jobs, conference calls, and order processing.
Skills, Habits and Experience:
· Outstanding listening, oral and written communications
· Highly organized and self-directed
· Strong attention to detail and driven to excellence
· Understanding of PC based software and hardware
· Able to type 40 WPM+
· Previous customer service or technical support experience
· Knowledge of hexadecimal and binary counting systems
· Ability to read, comprehend, adhere and execute procedures and policies
· Understanding of technical specifications
· XP/Vista and Windows 7
· Bilingual is a PLUS!
· Knowledge of device programming or semiconductors
· Associate degree in technical field desirable
· Veterans encouraged to apply
Founded in 1985, BPM Microsystems is a global supplier of engineering and production device programmers and is the leading supplier of...