To provide accurate, timely, and reliable operating reports and business planning reports to internal customers, including management staff and Board of Directors. Primarily report to the Chief Operating Officer. To support management in making business decisions based on actual/reliable financial data or quantifiable metrics.
Company is a fast growing company in the timeshare industry; it is a independent
multi-location, points-based vacation ownership, asset-light developer headquartered in Las Vegas, NV
- Significant interaction with COO and his respective teams, including the senior executives in the Sales and Marketing Departments
- Conduct performance and variance analysis of all aspects of business activity and provide reports to management
- Assist in development and management of sales and marketing department analytics
- Analyze and provide approval recommendations for marketing proposals (ie, which marketing programs are the most effective)
- Work with sales teams to evaluate the performance of their programs and provide recommendations for changes (ie, which sales initiatives generate the highest revenues per customer)
- Track marketing program performance life cycle and make proactive conversion recommendations to maintain performance levels
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Data Analysis- Able to manage and manipulate large amounts of data (ie, sourcing, cleansing, exporting) from different platforms, including industry specific software (note: prior knowledge of industry software is not required)
- Analytical Skills – Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data. Able to create thoughtful presentations and exhibits, as required by the managers, that highlight key trends. Person should exhibit a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Organization & Planning – Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Skill sets – expert use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is required; proficient use of Access, Cyrstal reporting,and statistical programs required. Knowledge of TimeShareWare a plus
- Industry Knowledge - Understanding of timeshare industry a plus, but NOT required
- Other important attributes: Attention to detail, proactive and self-starter are critical. MBA or MBA candidate desired.
Compensation / Location
- Competitive compensation package
- Location – Las Vegas, NV
Indeed - 7 months ago