This position will involve working with customers, prospects, internal stakeholders, and sales & marketing personnel to develop functional requirements for future releases of the product, and collaborating with product development and QA teams to turn those requirements into reality through innovative software designs.
- Create functional and technical specification documents
- Coordinate interactions between internal technical resources
- Analyze system processes and data to derive information for business decisions
- Assist Project Management with creating deliverables and coordinating implementations
- Assist Development with system and user experience design
- Assist QA creating test plans, testing efforts, and root cause analysis
- Ability to assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into elegant written, spoken and visual communications.
- Two or more years business analysis experience while working on complex software systems/implementations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems.
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals, groups, and departments.
- Ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment.
- Ability to create Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
- Experience with data analysis tools and / or SQL
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- BBA or equivalent experience
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies, writing user stories, performing development task breakdowns
- Experience with Java (J2EE) project implementations
- Experience with mobile software project implementations
- Experience with JIRA and Greenhopper
Founded in 2006, and headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Bridge2 Solutions is a leading e-commerce platform transforming the loyalty space by creating innovative marketing and fulfillment solutions for some of the largest Fortune 500 companies. We have proudly integrated and launched more partners and end-user web-based redemption platforms than any other company in the loyalty industry. No one understands better than we do how to make a loyalty program work to your highest advantage. We drive card usage and create stronger customer relationships. With full access and utility of consumer loyalty programs we will continue to innovate and offer new ways for our partners to reach their customers and deliver value.
Indeed - 5 months ago