This position requires a highly organized, self-directed team player with relevant knowledge and experience in Software Project Management, to produce World Class Software Solutions in a SaaS, Cloud Environment. We are looking for a candidate with the capability of designing and putting in place best in class practices, procedures, methods, and create a highly automated software development environment, with key performance indicators and continuous improvement practices.
- Proactively create, develop, and manage day-to-day aspects of multiple or large scale projects from beginning to end
- Proactively identify and manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
- Provide project leadership and direction to project resources in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project resources and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide leadership in responding to problem-solving and dispute resolution of project issues
- Acts as an effective liaison between Product Marketing, Software Development, IT and Quality Assurance to align the resources and capabilities to project needs
- Develop costing proposals for new and existing projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control
- Where appropriate, provide or contribute to business analysis, and user needs analysis for projects
- Implement best practices for Project Management processes; develop and utilize benchmark-based metrics, and develop & maintain reporting on these key performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement.
- Practical experience in Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, consumer-focused, startup environment; a team player, motivator and coach able to foster a culture of collaboration and success.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math.
- 3+ years of experience in software projects management, delivering product versions and releases.
- Ability to work with and communicate clearly with non-technical and technical managers and peers.
- Master in Science
- Software Development or Quality Assurance previous experience.
- ITIL Foundation training/certification is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated team player attitude
Indeed - 7 months ago