CABLE TV TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
BROADBAND INTERACTIVE, INC. (BBI/TIME WARNER CABLE)
Are you ready to start a new career? Are you good with your hands, comfortable around ladders and have good customer service skills?
If so, Broadband Interactive will train you to become a certified Cable TV Technician.
We are seeking hard-working and motivated individuals in the El Centro area to perform disconnections and equipment collections in the Time Warner Cable system.
Cable TV Technicians must be physically fit and have the ability to relate to customers from all walks of life. Candidates for this position must also have be able to work independently.
- Cable TV Technicians are responsible for disconnecting customers' cable TV lines and recovering Cable TV converters and modems.
- Applicants should be high-energy, intelligent, self-motivated and customer-focused.
- This is not a sub-contractor position. All BBI personnel are employees of the company. Technicians work on assigned accounts in designated areas.
- Self-motivated and goal-orientated attitude.
- Ability to maintain on-time and reliable attendance.
- Strong communication skills combined with customer-focused, level-headed personality. All BBI field personnel respond to customers and conduct their job functions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Adequate physical condition to be able to climb heights of 30-40 feet and lift weight up to 75 pounds. Must be able to work full days in all climate conditions.
- Previous experience working with ladders (such as construction or roofing) a plus!
- Current valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to pass criminal background, motor vehicle record check and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Employee must possess and maintain a clean driving record.
- Safe overnight parking. Cable TV Technicians park their trucks at home when not working and must have a safe location to park.
- Home computer with internet access. Average level computer skills.
- Full-time only
- El Cento, CA
- $9-14 per hour.
- Overtime available.
Call Tom at 1-866-267-4681 or submit resume