Job Title: National Account Executive
We seek several National Account Executives experienced in selling logistics services and consulting to major accounts. This is a salary plus uncapped commission position requiring a documented and successful track record of prospecting and selling transportation and logistics services to “C” levels within major accounts.
Broussard Logistics, based in Houston, TX, was established in 1978 and is a leading non-asset based third party transportation service provider to businesses throughout North America.
This year, Broussard Logistics will manage close to $1 billion dollars in transportation spending for more than 1000 client companies. With this volume of accumulated buying power, Broussard clients gain access to negotiated discounts on all facets of shipping, freight, parcel and more. Broussard clients are continually informed of leading-edge logistics technology and supply chain best practices that can help drive dollars down to the bottom line.
- Generate New Business through Prospecting and Cold Calling Corporate Accounts.
- Develop and Maintain Accounts using a systematic method of sales skills and techniques (Example: Sandler Sales Training)
- Negotiate Pricing and Contracts with Customers
- Make Persuasive Group Presentations
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Commitment to Customer Service with a sense of urgency
Qualifications & Experience:
- Track record of success in securing corporate and local accounts
- Responsible for all prospecting activities at senior management level
- Highly Motivated with strong Competitive Drive
- Knowledge base of shippers and corporate contacts
- Work Independently with a Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Work within a Team Environment
- Excellent Phone Communication and Presentation Skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Never be satisfied with the size of their current pipeline
- Want to earn more each year by closing new business
- Be committed to a comprehensive prospecting plan
- Be tasked to transition accounts to our highly qualified operations staff to continue to grow significant new business