.NET Silverlight Developer
Duration : 6 month contract
Here are the skills we are looking for:
Experience with Silverlight 4.0 or 5.0 with XAML modification skills
1. Experience with .NET 3.5/4.0 with MVVM Design Pattern experience
2. Experience with SQL Server 2008R2 (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, etc.)
- Design, architect, develop, and test B2B and B2C solutions leveraging a service-oriented architecture SOA.
- Develop and support existing applications developed using Microsoft tools and technologies such as Silverlight, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, XML, WF, WCF / Web Services, BizTalk & SharePoint.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of issues with existing applications and production transaction processing.
- Analyze business processes and requirements to identify improvement opportunities.
- Project quality and on-time delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing enterprise class applications.
- 3+ years solid hands-on programming experience with Silverlight, ASP.Net, C#, XML/Web Services, WCF.
- 2+ years experience with SQL Server database programming & Microsoft Entity Framework
- Hands on experience & solid understanding of WWF, Silverlight, XAML & Microsoft Blend technologies
- C#, .NET, WCF, Silverlight
- ASP.NET, XML / Web Services
- SQL Server programming
- MS Entity Framework
- WWF, XAML, MS Blend Technologies
Education & Training:
Bachelors Degree in related field is required.
Indeed - 18 months ago