Babies R' Us Employee Reviews

Fun and fast paced
Unloader/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Totowa, NJAugust 13, 2017
Good co workers and fast pace unloading trucks management are awesome and always want to see employees do good and respect each other's and customers.
Fun place to work
HR Manager / Front End Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 11, 2017
You gotta really love to learn & work. This job requires a sense of urgency , but also consistent kindness to all guests . it is a fun place to work, but sometimes you feel a bit complacent... Just keep learning & moving forward.
Pros
Advancement oppertunities
Cons
Pay rates
Okay place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2017
It's a typical cashier job. You assist customers with products and do what the manager says. You have to routinely learn new information about products sold in store or new upcoming products to assist customers.
my everyday BabiesRus work life
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 7, 2017
safety sweeps, price changes/updates, product condensing, product notes, product knowledge, 1,500-2,500pc truck receiver, online product picker and customer service. The hardest parts of the job will always be the truck its just not enough people, the online picking its just not enough hours to give out for the coverage and the stock level and quality because of the lack of people/hours/pay. There may never be an enjoyable part except for overnight once in a while working at a relaxed pace.
Pros
30min lunch break
Cons
15min break
not consistent
BOH Team Member (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 6, 2017
The whole job and way people got treated was very inconsistent, I didn't really enjoy working there since the management wasn't always agreeing with everyone
love being surrounded by babies stuff
Babies r us (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALAugust 6, 2017
I love working here. It was great experience learning more things about the baby industry. Management was the best.great place to work if you are just getting into the work force.the hardest part of the job is not being able to satisfy your customer. most enjoyable part of this job is sending people home happy and stress free
Stressful Atmosphere
Seasonal Sales Team Member (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIAugust 5, 2017
It was kind of a depressing job for me, actually. They ask an awful lot of their employees and pay them too little for it. Not the most cohesive group of employees, either, probably do to the management. Not a very happy work environment, in the end.
Pros
Very clean.
Cons
Pressure on cashiers to converse with customers the whole time they are there.
Productive & quiet & easy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAJuly 12, 2017
Easy place to work at & has helpful managers. The schedules are fixed & they pay time & a half. Easy to learn where most of the stores products are. Some customers get a little crazy over the coupons provided by the babies r us company and that's always stressful but others help out.
Pros
Time & a half on Sunday's
Cons
Hard to move up work position
Average Job, great money but not worth the headache
Human Resources Manager,Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2017
Loved the job but was not effeciantly trained. Then they wanted me to do two jobs at once. The one I was hired for and to cashier at same time. Never took care of associate issues.
Pros
Great money and great benefits
Cons
Far from home and unprofessional management
fun workplace
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 9, 2017
I loved working here. I had the best boss ever, he never yelled he was so laid back all he wanted from his employees is that they got all the wotk done that he gave you.

Want to know more about Babies R' Us?

Ask a question
fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIJuly 8, 2017
If you're like me and love retail and kids this is a perfect place for you because it's all of that in one ! It was so much because i'm a kid on the inside and there I can be a kid on the outside .
A very nice place to work
Sales Associate, Cashiers (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 29, 2017
I met a lot of awesome customers, play with the babies,sell and help the customers with their products, suggest the most efficient items, work with a group of wonderful people
Pros
Help customers with their decisions
Cons
not enough pay
stressful
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MAJune 24, 2017
the environment is very smuthering sometimes its hard to breath. Manager there is rude and thinks shes above all. The company itself is taking advantage of their employees and this year so many people have quit and are doing so
Good coworkers
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Portage, MIJune 19, 2017
I check out customers at the cashier, help with guest issues and make orders for guests too. I love my coworkers but the job doesn't have much room for improvement or promotion
Great!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 12, 2017
Company is great to work for. Management is very professional and involved in all aspects of day to day operations. Training is fantastic for management trainees.
The R' us life.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 6, 2017
Come in and go to the locker room before clocking on to start work. First item of the day was to pull reports of items and correct any stock outs to keep the shelves full or to order items needed in order to make them full.
Pros
10% discount. See new trends.
Cons
no discount on formula, online to store discrepancy.
Solid Job
Floor Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 3, 2017
Nothing to complain about this company. The work was fairly enjoyable and I would talk to many customers who would be looking for new strollers, walkers, car seats, etc. and I would help them out. I loved seeing a smile on their faces when after helping them decide what to buy. Management was also good for the most part. Job Work/LIfe Balance was great here. They gave me many of the days off that I needed.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Sometimes too slow and boring
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 26, 2017
When you come to work you deal with plenty of customers that are trying to plan out for their new family usually. Employees are taught well of products on sales and what would be best for each customers needs.
Very stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 26, 2017
When I first started, I loved it. But as it went on, it went to rubbish. Hours are base off if you can get metrics or if you are a favorite employee. Some people don't really work and some work too hard and dont get recognize for their hard work.
Productive, fun environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 25, 2017
I started working here way to soon. I had my daughter on the 6th of august, and around the 20th i was working here. I had a blast working here. Seeing everyones babies and talking to all the moms. My boss just had it out for me.
Pros
Fun. Got to talk to mommies, and mommy to be's.
Cons
Boss didnt like me.