It was a place I worked, just to maintain having a job.
Pros: i was in early, so i got early.
Cons: there was no room for advancement.
• Unload merchandise
• Prepare and maintain records of received and shipped materials of shipping department
• Take inventory of all products needed for supply order
• Restocking of shelves
• Help customers with anything needed
• Create an organized and efficient backroom area to promote safe and clean working environment
• Detail oriented, organization skills, and ability to control large volume of incoming and outgoing freight
Proactively acknowledged, greeted and assisted customers in the store
Offered customers with exemplary and timely service
Provided accurate product information
• Served multiple customers, discovered their needs, and made recommendations to generate sales
• Recommended alternative purchase choices
• Enhanced product knowledge utilizing limited resources
• Merchandised, stocked and replenished the selling floor constantly
• Maintained working knowledge of store’s policies and procedures
• Organized and cleaned store during downtime