Bacardi Employee Reviews

Good Company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2017
Great company. i enjoyed working there. great people and a great working environment to work in. Everything about the company is good.
Excellent place to work
Lab Tech-Quality Panel Lead (Former Employee) –  Florida, USAJuly 14, 2016
Bacardi is a excellent company where the employer work as a real team. Very professional company. Team manager are very helpful and motivated the team to continue improve the job.
Bacardi is a good place to work and I recommend to all professionals.
Pros
free training and free lounges
Very productive and well trained place to work
Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cataño, PRMay 31, 2016
The best part of my job is the interaction with the tourist and be available to fulfill they needs. The management of Bacardi in the Visitor Center Store is one of the best that I seen in my porofeional carreer. I learned strong links of team work and under pressure work.
its a good job
Production Worker/ Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2016
They are hard workers and it is a very good. It is very hot and but they do supply you with water so you will not get over heated and fall out.
Pros
new experience
Cons
no breaks
Cool job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2016
I handled package handling in a warehouse from 7am to 4pm. I learned how to make boxes for the company with I was good at doing. And packed the boxes with alcohol bottles the work was fun end easy. Got along with the co workers and managers well great experience.
a lot of upheaval and management changes
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2016
Turnover at the highest levels is extremely high. They change their minds continuously. They staff where they shouldn't and don't staff where they should.
Front desk representative
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Greeting patients as they come in and making sure they have a great experience in the office. assisting with paperwork and any needs patients may have that I can help with.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2015
Bacardi is a great place to work, fast paced, and I learned how to work with my team to make it a productive day, the management are always checking to make sure that you are safely working under the guidelines and will help with any problems should they arise. My co-workers are always happy and make sure that you aren't having any issues, they are there to help. The hardest part of the job at first, was keeping up, but it won't take long for you to go with the flow and adjust. The most enjoyable part of the job is, learning new and different things to succeed
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Temporary
Perfect ambience to grow professionally and socially. Just total enjoyment dealing with large amounts of visitors that are yearning for knowledge.
Brand Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 29, 2015
I would begin my day by guiding visitors through our production facilities, and explain to them the history, plus how and the passion of rum making. Afterwards the rum tasting, where I would show them how rum should be sipped and its taste values. On certain weekends our managers would not be at work and I will assume a role as team leaders. Guiding our well trained and professional associates through their of work day. The most enjoyable part of the job is when visitors just want to become friends of ours. Plus seeing them leave our gift shop with arms filled with goods. The worst part was my retirement day... so much sorrow and happiness at the same time. The corporation would supply its associates with tools for professional growth.
Pros
Well dedicated to my craft. Excellent people person. Generous and always smiling.
Cons
None of what I could possibly think of.
Productive and efficient
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2016
Great crew professional and efficient
The hardest but best part was to join a crew who already knew each other and do some good work together
Review
Financial System Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLAugust 14, 2014
A typical day at Bacardi is busy but really friendly. Working here has shown here a lot about what I can do and not do and how to overcome difficult situations. The management has been amazing, helping me balance my school and work. The hardest part of my job would be getting overwhelmed with work and having them done at a certain time. The most enjoyable part of work will have to be getting free lunch here at the cafeteria and eat with my fellow colleagues.
Pros
Free lunch, Gym, Bar
Cons
No breakfast
Work you to death
Procurement (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlaMay 13, 2014
Management very rude they treat people like slaves and manual laborers also. Management, use their little authority they have to intimidate employees and harass them about their lively hood. That is the truth. No family culture their all lies. I wouldn't trust the liquids that come out of their. Sad but true. Family oriented not true it went out the window years ago. The Admin and Management team all need a facelift, they are bringing the morale and company reputation down the drain.
Pros
Nothing but a sweat shop
Cons
Concentration Camp
Productive and fun working experience
Caribbean Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Cataño, PRNovember 14, 2012
One of the greatest experiences of professional enrichment work and to capitalize on my skills and knowledge in marketing, public relations and promotions as well as business intelligence. Also, I expanded knowledge in the area of international markets and consumer preferences.

Reinforce marketing knowledge in luxury brands and strategic thinking.
Pros
benefits, culture and values, fun industry
Cons
advancement
Bacardi is a great family owned business which has succeeded in becoming the largest privately held company in the Spirits industry.
Caribbean Area Supervisor (Current Employee) –  CaribbeanJune 2, 2015
A typical work day at Bacardi is spent understanding the different markets consumption habits and identifying opportunities in the countries. We then establish volume, value goals and the investment which will in turn help us achieve our targets. Plans are clear and concise and designed to take advantage of the identified opportunities in the market. These plans are then presented to our local distributors so they can execute with our supervision. Once we begin executing we then measure our return on investment on a quarterly basis to ensure we are investing in the correct places or if a change might be needed. This ensures we will achieve or surpass our end of year value targets while mittigating any shortcomings on the volume side.
Productive and friendly place to work at.
USA - (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJuly 10, 2012
This was a temporary assignment as well. Bacardi implemented SAP and they had a high volume of back log on their workflow. Since I have the SAP experience I went to help them reduce the back log. I enjoyed working with the co-workers. Management was very helpful and appreciative. I really enjoyed working there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short time working with the company
productive fun workplace very safe environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2014
Nice place to work at. very nice co works and managers I learn how to work a pallet jack and I would say the hardest part of my job is putting the bottles in the box when the machine is down and the most enjoyable part of the day is doing something u don't mind doing round good people and a safe area
Pros
safe work place good co works
Cons
short breaks
fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2013
a typical day would be loding and unlaoding trucks..i learned how to be productive at a really high level, and i learned how to use an electric pallet jack. my co-workers worker were very fun to work with. my job was easy to do once i got the hang of it. my most enjoyabl part was getting off after putting in long hours
Pros
contest where we could when free bottles
Cons
n/a
Fun and Changing Scenery
Promotional Specialist/Ambassador Assistant (Former Employee) –  Throughout New York SceneMay 12, 2015
Perfect place to work for good money and marketing experience. The independence and constant change in the workplace was a challenge and exciting.

It was the perfect place to work for single and childless people.
Pros
It was fun to host parties.
Cons
No benefits.
Fast pace working environment within a warm temperatured warehouse
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2015
At Bacardi, employees work together on a production line to meet distribution goals. Everyone has a specific job to complete an alcohol project that is packed into a box at the end of the line.
Pros
Weekly check
Cons
1 short break, very hot
Team Model Experience
Promotion Team Model (Former Employee) –  Miami FlMarch 9, 2015
Working with Bacardi allowed me to become more outspoken. I have gained lots of knowledge on the brand which gave me the posture I needed for everyday everywhere experiences.
Pros
Personal development
Cons
Not Health Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bacardi. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3