Bacardi Employee Reviews

People are extremely friendly
Legal Extern (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 15, 2017
My job was temporary (Legal Extern) but the people were very welcoming, and the job challenging but interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed myself working here, and would come back at any time.
Pros
Free Lunches
Great Company. Great Benefits
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 9, 2017
I was on a temporary assignment while at Bacardi. Primarily worked on a company reorganization. A great company with great benefits and consideration for their employees.
Pros
Great Benefit.
Cons
Everything seems to be time sensitive
what can i say
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 6, 2017
Really cant give to much about Bacardi. just high pace work and bad pay but they do give you 30-40 hrs. work is not worth the pay. my tip would be to buy a back brace.
Bacardi management needs work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2017
Bacardi was a nice company but the management staff turns over very often and they do not lead with a clear focus. The teams give inconsistent direction and there is no work life balance.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Difficult working conditions.
Pros and cons
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 31, 2017
Tons of opportunity. Good place to work for those who enjoy corporate structure, good benefits and work life balance - less so for entrepreneurial types.
Pros
Opportunity, Benefits
Cons
Political
Fun work
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2017
Awesome job great benefits employees are nice. Great opportunity for fast past workers. Very intact company i recommend to any one.they wpuld really enjoy working hete
Fun working environment
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2017
Depends on what kind of event it is most of the time it is a quick pace.

I have learned how to work with little or no sleep time for long hours.

Management has an open connection but are rarely there for hands on help.

Work place culture is a professional business environment.

Hardest part of the job is not sleeping much.

Networking, new experiences and money is the perks of working with Bacardi.
Pros
free food, beverages, accessories, networking
Cons
taxing on your body
Fun Place to work
Global Indirect Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Great culture to work in with strong family values. They have lot of avenues to grow your career and strong player in their industry.
Good Company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2017
Great company. i enjoyed working there. great people and a great working environment to work in. Everything about the company is good.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, PRJanuary 21, 2017
Bacardi es una gran empresa con muchos beneficios que ofrecer a sus colaboradores, como toda organización tiene sus áreas de oportunidad.
Pros
Seguro medico privado, de vida, dental, subsidio educativo, bonos de desempeño, bonos por los benedicios de la coorporación
Cons
No hay oportunidad de crecimiento dentro de Bacardi Dominicana
Excellent place to work
Lab Tech-Quality Panel Lead (Former Employee) –  Florida, USAJuly 14, 2016
Bacardi is a excellent company where the employer work as a real team. Very professional company. Team manager are very helpful and motivated the team to continue improve the job.
Bacardi is a good place to work and I recommend to all professionals.
Pros
free training and free lounges
its a good job
Production Worker/ Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2016
They are hard workers and it is a very good. It is very hot and but they do supply you with water so you will not get over heated and fall out.
Pros
new experience
Cons
no breaks
Very productive and well trained place to work
Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cataño, PRMay 31, 2016
The best part of my job is the interaction with the tourist and be available to fulfill they needs. The management of Bacardi in the Visitor Center Store is one of the best that I seen in my porofeional carreer. I learned strong links of team work and under pressure work.
a lot of upheaval and management changes
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2016
Turnover at the highest levels is extremely high. They change their minds continuously. They staff where they shouldn't and don't staff where they should.
Cool job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2016
I handled package handling in a warehouse from 7am to 4pm. I learned how to make boxes for the company with I was good at doing. And packed the boxes with alcohol bottles the work was fun end easy. Got along with the co workers and managers well great experience.
Front desk representative
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Greeting patients as they come in and making sure they have a great experience in the office. assisting with paperwork and any needs patients may have that I can help with.
Productive and efficient
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2016
Great crew professional and efficient
The hardest but best part was to join a crew who already knew each other and do some good work together
Challenging work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJanuary 7, 2016
There is lot of challenging work. There are assignments all around the world. Being myself born in a Latin American country made me feel very confident working with the Lat-am region.
Perfect ambience to grow professionally and socially. Just total enjoyment dealing with large amounts of visitors that are yearning for knowledge.
Brand Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 29, 2015
I would begin my day by guiding visitors through our production facilities, and explain to them the history, plus how and the passion of rum making. Afterwards the rum tasting, where I would show them how rum should be sipped and its taste values. On certain weekends our managers would not be at work and I will assume a role as team leaders. Guiding our well trained and professional associates through their of work day. The most enjoyable part of the job is when visitors just want to become friends of ours. Plus seeing them leave our gift shop with arms filled with goods. The worst part was my retirement day... so much sorrow and happiness at the same time. The corporation would supply its associates with tools for professional growth.
Pros
Well dedicated to my craft. Excellent people person. Generous and always smiling.
Cons
None of what I could possibly think of.
Challenging yet enjoyable industry
Commercial Executive, Modern On-Trade (Current Employee) –  Mohammed SultanOctober 12, 2015
A typical day in the early part of the week would be clearing the outstanding paper work such as distributors and wholesalers claims, pending contracts, weekly sales report, forecasting etc.

The most enjoyable and satisfying part of the job would be taking away competitors' market share, and converting competitor's brands. I would see the hardest part of the job as a challenge as nothing comes easy, which is also a part of my job to solve it for the company.
Pros
Self time management
Cons
Change of management