Bacardi Employee Reviews in United States

a lot of upheaval and management changes
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2016
Turnover at the highest levels is extremely high. They change their minds continuously. They staff where they shouldn't and don't staff where they should.
No benefits
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cataño, PRMarch 7, 2016
its an ok job, not to stay for a long time
no benesits
20-32 hours monthly
not a pro employee
they just want to be more billionare and dont care about their employees
Front desk representative
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Greeting patients as they come in and making sure they have a great experience in the office. assisting with paperwork and any needs patients may have that I can help with.
Productive and efficient
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2016
Great crew professional and efficient
The hardest but best part was to join a crew who already knew each other and do some good work together
Perfect ambience to grow professionally and socially. Just total enjoyment dealing with large amounts of visitors that are yearning for knowledge.
Brand Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 29, 2015
I would begin my day by guiding visitors through our production facilities, and explain to them the history, plus how and the passion of rum making. Afterwards the rum tasting, where I would show them how rum should be sipped and its taste values. On certain weekends our managers would not be at work and I will assume a role as team leaders. Guiding our well trained and professional associates through their of work day. The most enjoyable part of the job is when visitors just want to become friends of ours. Plus seeing them leave our gift shop with arms filled with goods. The worst part was my retirement day... so much sorrow and happiness at the same time. The corporation would supply its associates with tools for professional growth.
Pros
Well dedicated to my craft. Excellent people person. Generous and always smiling.
Cons
None of what I could possibly think of.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2015
Bacardi is a great place to work, fast paced, and I learned how to work with my team to make it a productive day, the management are always checking to make sure that you are safely working under the guidelines and will help with any problems should they arise. My co-workers are always happy and make sure that you aren't having any issues, they are there to help. The hardest part of the job at first, was keeping up, but it won't take long for you to go with the flow and adjust. The most enjoyable part of the job is, learning new and different things to succeed
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Temporary
Bacardi is a great family owned business which has succeeded in becoming the largest privately held company in the Spirits industry.
Caribbean Area Supervisor (Current Employee) –  CaribbeanJune 2, 2015
A typical work day at Bacardi is spent understanding the different markets consumption habits and identifying opportunities in the countries. We then establish volume, value goals and the investment which will in turn help us achieve our targets. Plans are clear and concise and designed to take advantage of the identified opportunities in the market. These plans are then presented to our local distributors so they can execute with our supervision. Once we begin executing we then measure our return on investment on a quarterly basis to ensure we are investing in the correct places or if a change might be needed. This ensures we will achieve or surpass our end of year value targets while mittigating any shortcomings on the volume side.
Fun and Changing Scenery
Promotional Specialist/Ambassador Assistant (Former Employee) –  Throughout New York SceneMay 12, 2015
Perfect place to work for good money and marketing experience. The independence and constant change in the workplace was a challenge and exciting.

It was the perfect place to work for single and childless people.
Pros
It was fun to host parties.
Cons
No benefits.
Not as good as it used to be.
Mobile Communications Administrator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 18, 2015
Poor management, poor decisions, no respect for long term employees. Learned a lot, polished my customer service interpersonal skills.
Pros
Free lunch good health benefits.
Cons
No job security
Team Model Experience
Promotion Team Model (Former Employee) –  Miami FlMarch 9, 2015
Working with Bacardi allowed me to become more outspoken. I have gained lots of knowledge on the brand which gave me the posture I needed for everyday everywhere experiences.
Pros
personal development
Cons
not health benefits
Fast pace working environment within a warm temperatured warehouse
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2015
At Bacardi, employees work together on a production line to meet distribution goals. Everyone has a specific job to complete an alcohol project that is packed into a box at the end of the line.
Pros
weekly check
Cons
1 short break, very hot
Wonderful place to work and create, teams were amazing
Associate Brand Manager for Martini (Former Employee) –  ParisNovember 6, 2014
I enjoyed the constant creativity of this job, and the daring and various projects we did.
productive fun workplace very safe environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2014
Nice place to work at. very nice co works and managers I learn how to work a pallet jack and I would say the hardest part of my job is putting the bottles in the box when the machine is down and the most enjoyable part of the day is doing something u don't mind doing round good people and a safe area
Pros
safe work place good co works
Cons
short breaks
Review
Financial System Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLAugust 14, 2014
A typical day at Bacardi is busy but really friendly. Working here has shown here a lot about what I can do and not do and how to overcome difficult situations. The management has been amazing, helping me balance my school and work. The hardest part of my job would be getting overwhelmed with work and having them done at a certain time. The most enjoyable part of work will have to be getting free lunch here at the cafeteria and eat with my fellow colleagues.
Pros
free lunch, gym, bar
Cons
no breakfast
Rework, and damage item to make it ready to ship
General Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 19, 2014
I've learn how to run production line. My co-workers and I get along. I work in one of the hardest areas in Barcardi. Heavy lifting 8 hour straight, is the hardest part of the job.
Pros
expereince
Cons
short breaks, not long term
Work you to death
Procurement (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlaMay 13, 2014
Management very rude they treat people like slaves and manual laborers also. Management, use their little authority they have to intimidate employees and harass them about their lively hood. That is the truth. No family culture their all lies. I wouldn't trust the liquids that come out of their. Sad but true. Family oriented not true it went out the window years ago. The Admin and Management team all need a facelift, they are bringing the morale and company reputation down the drain.
Pros
nothing but a sweat shop
Cons
concentration camp
Average warehouse work place.
Belt worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2014
Not to much on the friendly side, but did have good hours. Straight forward days for work, learned about a bit of assembly lines.
Pros
hours
Cons
staff, lunch time, strict.
productive and hard working place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 20, 2013
• Manually move freight, stock and other materials
• Perform general labor
Pros
always get your 8hrs, and get many breaks
Cons
no long term job and
fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2013
a typical day would be loding and unlaoding trucks..i learned how to be productive at a really high level, and i learned how to use an electric pallet jack. my co-workers worker were very fun to work with. my job was easy to do once i got the hang of it. my most enjoyabl part was getting off after putting in long hours
Pros
contest where we could when free bottles
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun working experience
Caribbean Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Cataño, PRNovember 14, 2012
One of the greatest experiences of professional enrichment work and to capitalize on my skills and knowledge in marketing, public relations and promotions as well as business intelligence. Also, I expanded knowledge in the area of international markets and consumer preferences.

Reinforce marketing knowledge in luxury brands and strategic thinking.
Pros
benefits, culture and values, fun industry
Cons
advancement

4.3