Back to Health Chiropractic

Back to Health Chiropractic Employer Reviews

Excellent group of doctors to work for.
Insurance and Financial Coordinator, CCA (Former Employee), Zeeland, MIMay 19, 2014
Office was always busy and the management wasn't bad, the process on things and their policies are a very conservative and closed minded. They are a close-knit group and not overly accepting of new people. I learned lots and they gave me an opportunity that was great but not an office I would return to for anything.
Only did my Extern here
Medical Assistant (Extern) (Former Employee), Lebanon MOMay 10, 2014
I learned a lot on my adventure at Back to Health. The hardest part was trying to get them to allow me to be one of the team. my supervisor didn't even know what i was on extern from so it didn't allow me to fill many duties within my career. My co-workers were great they did their best to make sure i got to do everything i could within my scope of – more... practice. – less
Good Office
Certified Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Goodrich, MIMay 7, 2014
Pros: great environment
This is a good work environment. Great and Fair doctor. Pay is decent and the work atmosphere is relaxed and calm. A welcome relief from a stressful previous job.
Office Support
Receptionist (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: working on a variety of tasks.
A very comfortable working environment. Employees were professional at all times. I was an office assistant.
MHG
Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 10, 2013
This was a very self reliant group of individuals that didn't require someone to be in-house at all time... They often would only require support via phone or remote success..
Misrepresented position, I was forced to resign.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Albans, VTJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: excellent chiropractor.
Cons: staff was not friendly to newcomers.
I was hired to be a Billing Specialist and was, as part of my position after I was hired, to run personal body scans on patients (they believed I was a nurse) and to take patient notes.
I performed my duties as required, but the stress of doing things that I felt I was not qualified for, forced to to resign my position.
Great for a beginning administrative career, learned alot about the health insurance process
Office Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: free gym membership, 3 hour lunch break
Cons: was not a secure business
It was a good place to work, Very friendly, good employees.There was a free gym membership and a 3 hour lunch break, but you were required to work Saturdays and There were no medical benifits.

September 15, 2012

We are not located in Ohio, nor have we ever had an employee from Ohio or that moved to Ohio. I think you have the wrong Back To Health.

December 28, 2012

these comments are not from back to health in Indy. Maybe other practice. back to health in ohio?

Productive workplace and enjoyed working there.
PR Person and Receptionist (Former Employee), CroydonJuly 19, 2012
Pros: free massages
Cons: not enough working hours
Very busy, tasks varied from PR to receptionist.
I learnt to multitask being in a helpful team around management.
The best part of my job was meeting/greeting clients, explaining screening alongside co workers. I really enjoyed attending screenings in different locations.

About Back to Health Chiropractic

Back To Health Chiropractic Wellness Center, Zeeland, Michigan. We are an independent, natural health care facility. As of 8/2014, – Read more

Back to Health Chiropractic Photos