Back to Health Chiropractic

Back to Health Chiropractic Employee Reviews in United States

Difficult place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Durant, IAJune 5, 2015
Answering phones, filing, insurance, payments, daily deposit. The job itself was good. The management was rather difficult to work for. Enjoyed working with patients. Co-worker is a massage therapist and is very nice and great to work with. Gained experience.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Burton, MIJune 12, 2014
The Doctor is great, he really cares about his clients and his staff. he is health minded and really cooperative and flexible with scheduling. couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Excellent group of doctors to work for.
Insurance and Financial Coordinator, CCA (Former Employee) –  Zeeland, MIMay 19, 2014
Office was always busy and the management wasn't bad, the process on things and their policies are a very conservative and closed minded. They are a close-knit group and not overly accepting of new people. I learned lots and they gave me an opportunity that was great but not an office I would return to for anything.
Only did my Extern here
Medical Assistant (Extern) (Former Employee) –  Lebanon MOMay 10, 2014
I learned a lot on my adventure at Back to Health. The hardest part was trying to get them to allow me to be one of the team. my supervisor didn't even know what i was on extern from so it didn't allow me to fill many duties within my career. My co-workers were great they did their best to make sure i got to do everything i could within my scope of practice.
Good Office
Certified Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Goodrich, MIMay 7, 2014
This is a good work environment. Great and Fair doctor. Pay is decent and the work atmosphere is relaxed and calm. A welcome relief from a stressful previous job.
Pros
great environment
Office Support
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 10, 2014
A very comfortable working environment. Employees were professional at all times. I was an office assistant.
Pros
working on a variety of tasks.
Mhg
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 10, 2013
This was a very self reliant group of individuals that didn't require someone to be in-house at all time... They often would only require support via phone or remote success..
Misrepresented position, I was forced to resign.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, VTJanuary 28, 2013
I was hired to be a Billing Specialist and was, as part of my position after I was hired, to run personal body scans on patients (they believed I was a nurse) and to take patient notes.
I performed my duties as required, but the stress of doing things that I felt I was not qualified for, forced to to resign my position.
Pros
excellent chiropractor.
Cons
staff was not friendly to newcomers.
Great for a beginning administrative career, learned alot about the health insurance process
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 20, 2012
It was a good place to work, Very friendly, good employees.There was a free gym membership and a 3 hour lunch break, but you were required to work Saturdays and There were no medical benifits.
Pros
free gym membership, 3 hour lunch break
Cons
was not a secure business

Want to know more about Back to Health Chiropractic?

Ask a question