Mission and Vision:
Healthy Cows, Healthy People, Healthy Planet-
Large Scale Dairy and Farming Operations, Fort Morgan, Co
We produce large volumes of milk for both international and Colorado markets, using best management practices for sustainability in both dairy and farming operations with the health and welfare of our cows, our people and our planet on the forefront. We are looking for a new member of our management team to help us meet those criteria.
- Implement and manage "outlier" detection programs for finances and animal management systems
- Report to and working with the CFO, Board of Directors, CEO, and senior management;
- Interface to the external tax CPA, banks, legal, and accounting review contractors;
- Manage and prepare payroll, accounts payable, billing, cash flow, and receivable collection and corresponding reports
- Direct, coach, and develop office employees and overall office management
- Produce professional level work as a self-starter.
- Understand and use all Office Suite Programs
- Troubleshoot and align Information technologies and data security
- Participate in hands-on detail
The position requires a minimum of 5 years as a CPA, additional office management/management is a plus .
Must be able to learn new software, teach others, develop system process, reports and work well alone.
Spanish is a plus.
We will perform telephone and in-person interviews starting February 1.
Please submit resume and list of references with contact information