BAGCRAFT PAPERCON Employee Reviews

Lots of work, could work overtime any time.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2017
Fast paced, lots of work. Nice co-workers. I enjoy working and making money. Nothing bothers me as long as there is work and managers treat me well. I will work overtime when ever they need me.

The bad part of Bagcraft was that there was only a five points system, so if you where late five minutes it counted against you.

I worked a whole lot for this company and I did it very well. that didn't count when it should have.
benefits
Cons
point system
Ok but could be much better
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Baxter Springs, KSSeptember 17, 2017
Great co-workers but management could do way better, thrown right in the middle of things with very little training which causes alot of new people to stress out and quit.
Pros
Good people, plenty of overtime if wanted
Cons
Lack of good training and management
temp job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Madison, IASeptember 10, 2017
temp job way back in the day not even sure if they're still around but it was an interesting job. they make these reviews minimum requirements too long
Happy place to work
Warehouse Associate/ Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 25, 2017
Start off work by getting orders and begin to locate and manage the completions of orders. After completing orders, continue to locate the following orders and complete them in same manner as recent orders.
Pros
Comfortable Setting
Cons
No cons
Good company
Northwest Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2017
Northwest Regional Sales Manager
• Managed $10M in sales in WA, OR and ID.
• Responsible for all sales and marketing activities for 28 distributors to include Service Paper company, West Coast Paper, Unisource and Bunzl/Papercraft as key accounts.
• Recruited to become National Redistribution Account Manager for Best Brands/Multifoods.
I learned about lean manufacturing during my time there.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 28, 2017
My typical work day consist of making sure the maintenance techs are completing they're work schedule and reconciling work orders and preventative maintenance work orders.
Pros
Safety conscious environment
Cons
No stardard SOP (standard operating procedure)
Large warehouse, you are not permitted to leave the facility all day. Your breaks are paid for.
Forklift/Ticket Entry(Shipping and Receiving) (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA 30071June 22, 2017
I think there's a lack of communication in my department however, I enjoy the time I've spent here. I've heard this company goes through many people, it's best to keep applying to other places while working here.
Pros
Breaks are paid for.
Cons
Overtime required if asked. You aren't allowed to leave the facility.
warehouse
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2017
i worked third shift went to work and i got my work station set up..and my tools in order. i learned how to package my orders, as well as shipping them. The management there is okay the culture is really friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was getting the glue and paint out of your clothes, the most enjoyable was the people that worked there
Pros
payed hoildays
Cons
7 days a week
MOA (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 27, 2017
Its a great company with alot of hours maybe more so for somebody that dont have family or other things to do . More into working you 6 to 7 days a week
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Ambiente de trabajo alegre
Supervisor production (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJanuary 8, 2017
Al principio se siente negativo el ambiente porque nadie te quiere enseñar a trabajar, a menos que les caigas bien, pero si uno se empeña a hacer su trabajo y sobre todo hacerlo bien veras las cosas con facilidad y mejor vision.
Pros
los beneficios te ayudan mucho y son buenos
Cons
el salario es muy bajo
packaging plant
wharehouse worker/ forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Baxter Springs, KSDecember 7, 2016
long hours hot envirement good benefits nice people to work with pay scale is low to start but increases quickly plenty of overtime if wanted simple work
Pros
benifits
Cons
hot
productive and friendly environment
crew leader (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 14, 2016
the 10 years that I've been at Bagcraft I've learnt to be onetime, respect the people above me, help and train as many people in different fields and to work as a team. IAM A TEAM MEMBER WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Big warehouse
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 4, 2016
Coworkers was very friendly and so was mangament. I got a chance to see what was coming out in the stores before anybody else. I like this company because we got discounts on appreal clothing.
Good place to work at
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAFebruary 18, 2016
Good place to work at...the culture is good and the people are to work with. Great benefits and good managment skils. Good company and there is alot of advancement.
Breakroom with vending machines and microwaves.
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 11, 2015
my typical day at work is checking the truck schedule, going to each machine getting work orders, pulling orders, unloading truck appointments. Management is ok, some laid back some like to micro manage you, sometimes there's disagreements, but at the end we agree to disagree. I like my co-workers we got each others back working together as a team, to get the job done. The hardest part of the job??? well!!! after being there for 10yrs, it's simple for me. If there's a problem, remain calm, find a solution and correct it. The enjoyable part of the job is our monthly safety meetings, if we go 30days accident free, we have coffee and cakes and talk about safety topics.
Great Company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2014
I enjoyed working there and the staff and managers were very nice and great to work with.
typical day at work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 24, 2014
I get the order sheet from my floor manager. I now know what size bag I have to make, what colors ink I need If any, and what size paper is needed. Making the former to the size of the bag is complicated but after that its worth it when the product is produced.
Pros
Learning how to do your job better with the help from your coworkers with experience.
Cons
dealing with glue
Job experience can depend on location
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Baxter Springs, KSJuly 23, 2014
Come face to face with customers. Use computer and knowledge to help customer with finding car parts.
Great Work place with some great people
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Fort Madison, IAApril 24, 2014
A lot of hard working team members.

Good, clean, Safe workplace
Pros
People
Cons
Lack of outside involvemernt
Productive, fun envrionment
Press Helper (Former Employee) –  Baxter Springs, KSMarch 2, 2014
it's a very fun place to work. The only downside is you have almost no chance of ever getting hired on full time.
Pros
Fun place to work and nice employees
Cons
Low pay and very little chance of getting hired. you can work your whole life as a temp