BAGS Inc. Employee Reviews

low salary
Disney Resorts luggage Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2018
I need a full time job with a better salary, Bags is a good company but pays very little, I dont have enough income for my household needs. other than that it has been ok.
Pros
team
Cons
low pay rate
Learned to work under extreme conditions and a lot of computer skills
Bags VIP agent, work in an office (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 11, 2018
A typical work day will be clocking in and going to your desk , open all of the websites required for that day , it will be around 5 taps. Working in this company made me obtain knowledge about office work, Computer acknowledgement as well as responsibility and management. The hardest part about this job is when they place you in a position where you have to work your side by yourself. Best part will be the fact that I get to learn new things and talk with people on the phone.
Pros
two 15 minute break
Cons
heavy environment
Horrible! Don't waste your time!
Luggage Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2018
This is by far the worse company that I have worked for, I call it SLAVE COE because that's pretty much what it is. The pay is also bad, and management doesn't care about you, also tons of dramas especially from the catty women that worked there. I will not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
full time.
Cons
everything
Not a boring job
Agent check in (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 1, 2018
This has been by far the worst job I've ever had. Paying you so miserable, the old employees can't stand each other, get ready to be chopped liver if ur new. They don't like the new employees and hate to give them training.
Pros
Getting out early
Good job
Remote check in airlines agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 18, 2017
I'm learn to many things. as a check in airline Agent. doing customer services. I make my best for the guest. guest satisfaction and happy always. It is a great job. for no reason cut my hours, that was my reason I'm quit. They give a bad excused.
Pros
nothing to say
Cons
cut hours for no reason and bad rate, no benefits
a day at work
Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 8, 2017
unloading vans and dropping baggage at the terminal, helping each other working as a team, carefully doing are job right, making sure are bags were delivered at the terminal on time
people
Disney Cast Member (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 26, 2017
overall the job is okay but you can easily get fired for something that did not involve you. Like a guest threw beer at me and they did not do anything to help me out when i was assaulted.
Pros
disney tickets if your stationed at the resort
Cons
people are so rude and management doesn't help when theirs a confrontation
Great job for anyone starting off
Airline checking agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2017
Great opportunity’s they work with you to advance your knowledge and reach a manager position.the management and staff overall are very reliable and quick to respond on a situation overall a good job for beginners
Pros
Good hours
competitive job
VALET MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 4, 2017
Fast paced job, very competitive and keeps you occupied through out the hole shift. Management are not always the best, they can't seem to keep up at times.
Pros
Disney tickets
Cons
management
A interesting job for culture learning
Airline Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 1, 2017
This jobs was pretty good with only one down side and that is the hour and location of work but other then that it has been a pleasure to work there.

Most days it usually busy as everyone learns their role which makes the days go fast. the only downside is you be fighting the front line against all weather changes and have to learn to adapt quickly .

When I worked there I was able to learn about management of time and playing into people strength and weakness for the best results .

the best thing i loved about the job was the co-works i worked with. they were all a blessing.
Pros
good workout
Cons
weather
N/a
Wheelchair assistant (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WAOctober 22, 2017
It was ok to work for this company, it wasn't bad because we used to make tips, specially on summer it was good money. I was one of the agents who does have lowest seniority.
productive work
Administration Manager Remote Sorting Facility MCO (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 17, 2017
lots of opportunities to grow with the company. Busy environment.As managers need to be available all the time. As an employee need to be reliable. friendly environment with co-workers.
slow
Luggage Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2017
Worked third shift. Very little guest contact at times. Prefer a busy type job with more human relations. No heating or air conditioning. Open building at All Star.
Pros
free disney tickets
Cons
no benefits and low pay
They pay rate is not enough
Remote airline checking express agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 11, 2017
For a overnight shift they pay rate is not good. Is a good environment, but there is not advancement in this company for some positions. Always people leave because of the pay rate.
Balanced and Predictable
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 5, 2017
It was good call center work experience. The pay was fair for what was expected. The managers were helpful and caring, but firm. Would recommend for a steady paycheck and overall decent job.
A good company to work for.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 27, 2017
The company was very clear of the type of outstanding service to provide on a daily basis.
There was not a dull moment on this job, We had to respond to any passenger need very fast and with a sense of urgency.
A very fast environment due to the amount of passenger coming thru the airport.
Adjusting staff as necessary was sometimes very hard to do due to airlines changing flights.
The most enjoyable part of the job was recognitions from airlines, passengers, and management of work performed during extreme circumstances.
Very nice pleace to work at
Valet Parking Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Very well, nice and respectful people and a great environment to work at, it can be fast paced at times but never overwhelming, customer service is the main focus of the job, you are there to provide a service and make the customer happy, be organized and responsible if by any chance I need help there is always a manager or supervisor around if anything needs to be fixed but most of the times I tend to figure it out myself because they train you well enough to be able to fix it yourself.
Working in a hotel
Bellman (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Working at a hotel was something indescribable, helping guest and making their stay there enjoyable had bring me happiness. Nothing had pleases me more than giving an guest a smile
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
short breaks
productive
Luggage Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2017
We always had a goal to have things done and there is a lot of work to do so I was always busy. I learned to move fast and get things done. The workplace is in a warehouse near the run way.
Fun job if your into cool cars.
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 14, 2017
Park cars and help guests with luggage all day. Sometimes you get to drive cool cars. Meet people from all over. Can be very fast paced or very slow depending on the amount of guests.
Pros
Flex schedule, fun job.
Cons
Low pay, a lot of physical work.