BAGS Inc. Employee Reviews

Great welcoming place to work
Skycap (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2017
I've been with this company for three years now and it's a great place to work I've made a lot of friends that I will have for the rest of my life and the money is great
Pros
Great money, meet a lot of new people, great hours
Cons
For me it's to far I live way to far from work
Productive and workplace with my Pod.
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2017
I worked with Bags Inc part time. I learned to improve my communication skills. I learned to advice to people. I worked with my co-workers friendly. The hardest part of the job was to give it to right direction for the people. The most enjoyable part of the job is talk to nice people.
Great place
Agent Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Great place to work at, management and team members are absolutely amazing. If you enjoy working with public is the right place for you. They have various department that would accommodate your needs. Very flexible schedules.
Worst company ever!!!
Luggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2016
This company is the worst ever... During my interview and orientation I was guaranteed 40 hours, which I still have yet to receive... they also discriminate here as well. Managers do not know how to do their jobs right. They're suppose to have a certain amount of people working PM shift, which they don't because we are very short on people so sometimes 3 people are left to strain themselves even more for ONLY $8.50 an hour. Which in my opinion is not even enough for the type of work you do here. Money is money but if you're struggling to lift a bag and you need help don't even bother asking because there are people who sit around all day getting paid to do nothing and they will literally sit there and watch you struggle, and they claim to be such a friendly environment. Bunch of BS is what they are. I just started working here and I cannot wait to find another job to get out. So do yourself the favor and don't even apply unless you want to get taken advantage of.
Pros
Cons
Discrimination, lies after more lies
Worst Company Ever to work for, RUN!!
N/A (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2016
THE COMPANY IS SO CORRUPT. nothing but scammers and account managers covering up for people who they want to move up. Management is so bad and so unprofessional. Theyre always hiring because once people find out how much of a corrupt company they are they LEAVE. pay is horrible. such a cheap company. they act like they are a starting company when they have contracts all over.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
everything starting off with management
Worst place to work for.
RAC agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando FLAugust 5, 2016
First, they lied to you at the interview just so you can accept the job. The told me my hours were Monday-friday with the weekend off. But no you have to work weekend. Second, they lied about payroll, I was told I get pay every week but it's actually every two weeks, and when you ask them about it, they look at you like you're lying and they never told you such thing. Third, some of the coworkers are nice but other are just nasty rude because some have their family member working in management and they think they can treat you any way. Lastly, they expect so much from you and they pay is horrible. Probably, can't afford anything and you have to share your tips with the others even if they don't help or do anything. Even if it's $5.00 you have to share it with at least 5 other people, not to mention you don't get tips that often. They literally lied about everything because they know once you start you'll mist likely leave the place. I suggest to work directly for Disney and not bags. It's horrible, I rather work at McDonald's than here. I literally can't wait to leave.
Horrible
Baggage sorting agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 8, 2016
a typical day at this job starts off by scanning the cages that you are assign too and lifting the luggage that you are doing, for example if you work on red then you will be doing only red for that day and etc.... i have learned that you really need to stick it out because its a very physical job. management was horrible. some of my coworkers were nice but the rest of them were unprofessional and acted like children. the hardest part was working on green.... it's super fast paste and its very hot in that area. i had no enjoyable moments in this job....
Pros
its an easy job
Cons
low pay and short breaks
Really productive place
Valet (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 7, 2016
This is a great company besides standing almost all day in the sun , this company allows you to be free in a way no one is over your back.
Pros
great workplace
Cons
can be kinda hot depending on the clothes you wear
management sucks.
Wheelchair Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 29, 2016
company is very bad with compensation. and Management never has your back , American Airlines Agents are very moody some of them don't even like each other.
They lie
Luggage assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLMay 24, 2016
Went to the interview the manager said I would be working from 7-3 or 3-11 plus tips well that was a lie... Went to Orintatation the instructor also said I would be making tips.. When to the intro to Luggae class the I asked the instructor would I be gureenteed 40 hours he looked at me with a serious face and said "Noooo who told u that" cool so I said so I'm guessing the tips will make up for that he said you don't get tips you never even see the guest I got up and left.. let's not forget that the pay rate is 8.50 100 comes out of your Check $25 a check for 4 weeks for the uniforms... It looks like only the office workers make the money so don't be fooled
Pros
Disney badge
Cons
Pay sucks

Want to know more about BAGS Inc.?

Ask a question
Speaking from a management position
Manager (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCMay 7, 2016
DCA setting is pitiful, poor equipment. Personal non professional and main office in Orlando is not for the people all about coverage and saving money.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Poor working conditions
RAC Agent
RAC GSC (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 9, 2016
I wish I could give a zero star rating No benefits dead in jobs they give manager position to people who are not qualified if your qualified they over look you. Nobodies on the the same page manager wise. One manager says one thing then the other manager wants it that way if you don't do it that way then you get written up which makes no sense because all you were doing was what your told. Auditors audit from far distance can't even see you an then write in there statements that that believed this happen not very sure couldn't see then you get written up for an they can't even verify what you were doing. Managers all want each other's position nobody knows who's in charge. Horrible work conditions pay is horrible. Also managers change more than I've ever seen they do not even know how to run the operation if they had to work at the airline check In desk the list goes on no paid time off no holiday pay no sick days they just started doing insurance but it is $75 a check so base pay starting is $8.50 you do the math after taxes an insurance your taking home around $400 every 2 weeks you can't take off when you want. If you plan a vacation you will not know if you can travel until a week before you leave so booking airfare is hard. An the approved times to travel are basically during school time so if you have kids that won't work lots of favoritism at the job required to move to different locations if they need you to an gas money is not given back to you for your travel. No raises are given only if you become a Gsc like me after that unless you move to upper management which  more... is very hard an most times only friends or puppets or people who like to carry news to managers which only benefits that person will get it. You give suggestions they overlook you you make a complaint nothing is done about it. Lots of tsa regulation are not being followed ever but when tsa on property they all call around an have us follow the rules which makes no sense.  less
Pros
Schedule 5Am-1pm so you have room for another job
Cons
Everything else
Dead end job
Bag Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2016
Employees are foul mouthed, pay is horrible, no solid set work schedule. Work here only if your close to being homeless.
Great place to be at!!
Concierge at Premieum Outlets (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2016
Everyone there starting with account managers,supervisors,concierege leads.is extremely nice and understanding.Love ittt !!!! Just do your best effort at work really care about what you do ,be honest do your best always and the rest will flow.It was a great idea to come to Bags yea👍😁
Wheelchair Agent (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 19, 2015
This is such a fun job. Eveyone is so nice and works together well. Its awesome!! At this company its all about teamwork and helping each other as well as helping the passengers. It is definitely a rewarding experience working here. I will work here for a very long time.
Fun place to work althou medical benefits are not best
Remote Airline Checking Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2015
Learned the importance of recurring training to comply with regulations. Management is very helpful and understanding when schedule needs adjustment due to life events.
(Bad job)
Ex Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Inglewood Ca.May 3, 2015
Not where you want to work if you have career goals no advancement at all several problems here you will need to file for unemployment while working here to make it:

1. Not garanteed a 40 work wk.
2. Poor work trucks .
3. Will not provide you unifoms as stated.
4. Will not provide you a gas card, trust issues
5. Favortism
6 Dipatcher paid more then drivers (very wrong) they do nothing after driver leaves, some do nothing while drivers in office.
7. Dipatchers not available when drivers call about a concern.
8. Very judgemental before gathering facts from driver.
9. Dispatchers use profanty in office constantly in different situations, breaks lots of HR policies. (WOW)!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Lots of nepotism. (Management won't take time to comduct a real interveiw to get qualified drivers.)

These are just 10 issues they have lots more I do not have time to list them all. Do yourself a favor seek employment some where else!!!!!!

TRUST ME!
Pros
Cons
List below!
Productive and fun workplace
Luggage Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 15, 2015
Fun, and hardworking place dealing with guest from all over . Yet it is very enjoyable and full of culture. Very Flexible with scheduling .
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
not many benefits
Boring dead end job
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2015
The pay is horrible, management expects too much for such horrible pay, the mall treats their employees lvery poorly. I doubt this company will be here for long.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay, the mall, not many hours
work here if you want to do nothing with your life
Remote Airline Check In Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 4, 2015
Horrible management. Favoritism at its finest. Some peers are fantastic people while others are lazy and disrespectful. I don't recommend this job.
Pros
Get to meet new people
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAGS Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8