Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze Employer Reviews

good
server (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: food, happy hour
Cons: always running out of stuff
Easy place to work in, everyone is laid back even the management. Good atmosphere, especially on the deck when they have live music playing.The best days are on Thursday, great happy hour and spanish music. It turns the deck into a lively fun place to be, with everyone dancing and enjoying the music.
Tropical environment, up beat live music
Server (Current Employee), las vegas, nvNovember 16, 2014
Pros: really emphasise on teamwork!
Cons: no breaks, no employee meals, very slow half of the year.
My typical day at at works starting off assessing how busy the restaurant is, I love to start my shift off reviewing my work area to make sure everything is stocked. I prefer to be set up for success and like having all materials needed BEFORE it gets busy. I like to work smarter and not harder. If however, we are busy when I first walked in, my guests – more... always come first. I have learned from this management team at Bahama Breeze to consolidate my time and efforts the best.
The hardest part of my job dealing with my job is mean customers. I have learned in almost the 3 years of serving that as long as you try your best, do the steps of service correctly, try to personalize each guest experience and that no issue is to small for management usually any problem can be fixed.
Bahama Breeze location in my opinion, is not good. We are located far enough away from the residential areas that very few locals go and far enough from the strip that we miss all the tourist foot traffic.
My favorite part of my job is some co-workers and when I have guests who I connect with and we BOTH have a wonderful time together! – less
Awesome Place To Work
Greeter (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 11, 2014
Pros: everyone is smiling and 25% discount on all food.
Cons: no cons
Bahama Breeze is a great place to work. Managment is amazing and listens to your needs and is very flexiable with the schedules. The co-workers are awesome as well. It is very laid back enviroment and gives you the feeling that you are in the island when you are really at work.
Good family restaurant
Line Cook (Former Employee), Tampa FloridaOctober 20, 2014
prep, cook, clean.
learned new style and ways of cooking
Management was always easy to communicate to
great co workers always willing to lend a hand when needed
Leaving
coming into work
Easy place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 15, 2014
I was allowed to work full time around my full time school schedule. They were always willing to help me reach my goals.
Fun, fast-paced environment to work in!
Bartender (Current Employee), Livonia, MIOctober 14, 2014
Pros: 50% off employee meals.
Cons: no breaks. pay is not steady.
On a typical day at work, I do a lot of prep work for the rest of the day. I interact with many different types of people and make sure they enjoy their experience at Bahama Breeze. I've been with the company for a while and have learned a ton. I've learned how to deal with many different situations that I was put in. I've gained a lot of customer service – more... experience and know how to deal with all types of people and their needs. The hardest part of my job is keeping guests happy when things go wrong that are out of my hands. The most enjoyable part of my job is conversing with so many different people each and every day and seeing the smiles on their faces when they have had a great experience with me as their bartender/server. – less
Fun in the breeze
Greeter (Former Employee), Robinson Township, PASeptember 29, 2014
I was a greeter and I helped the servers as I could. I made sure that everyone would have a place to sit and that they would like it. The bosses were fun and the friends I made never left me out.
fun fast paced
Hostess/Greeter (Current Employee), Tyngsborough, MASeptember 24, 2014
fun fast paced atmosphere with average pay and hours, only con is breaks are either very short or none at all.
Helpful and Approachable Manages and Corporate members
Bartender (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: conversing with different people
Cons: no breaks when busy
I open the bar here and I have opened five restaurants with this company. I have learned much about the restaurant business through the many opens. Management only wants the best for their employees and genuinely want to see them succeed whether it is with the restaurant or on another path. Hardest part of the job would be to move on because of the – more... strong ties I have made with many guests and the managers. I enjoy being able to converse with many different people throughout the day and learn from their life stories. – less
Moderate Restaurant - good starter
Team member of a full service restaurant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2014
Moderate Restaurant - good starter

Managers are okay, team members are nice but some are pretty lazy. Job is not difficult, just learn the menu and talk to your guests about it
mediocre at best
Server (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 31, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
Cons: no breaks, lots of side work, not enough hours which = not enough $
Steer clear of Bahama Breeze sunrise,fl. management will not schedule anyone more than 30 hrs/wk unless you beg and plead. Condescending managers put everyone on edge. They talk to their staff like they're children. Clientele sucks!!! Tons of side work. Long hours for horrible money.
The only good thing about working here is the cool people you get – more... to meet along the way, but other than that... horrible restaurant to work for. Save yourself the headache. – less
A fun and enthusiastic place to work
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: teamwork, communication
Cons: may not be as busy.
A great environment where teamwork and communication is needed through out the whole shift. Management as well as team members share the same goal and that is to provide the most excellent customer care and bring an island state of mind to our guest.
energetic and fun
Server (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJuly 21, 2014
It was always exciting to work at Bahama Breeze. The environment was upbeat, managers were down to earth, and atmosphere was lively which almost made it feel like I wasn't at work.
Productive and a nice place to work
Restaurant Worker (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: great benfits
Cons: n/a
I work for Bahama Breeze for about 7 months,would've love to keep working there but unfortunately,it was a big misunderstanding that i wish i could have got an better understanding.
Fun work place, good people, and ultimately a great company to work for.
Server (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 28, 2014
Pros: great people, fun environment, and reasonable scheduling.
Cons: low income
Daily duties include welcoming customers, taking orders, running food, and receptionist work.
Great job, Great food
Server and Bartender (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 17, 2014
One of the best restaurant jobs I ever had. Fun and always something new going on. Fast paced times ten!
Bahama Breeze is a fun place.
Server (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2014
Bahama Breeze is a fun place but the people there are always upset it seems like.
just another day at the breeze
server (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: most of the time busy
Cons: works 10 hours with no breaks
Most of the time the cutomers were friendly, Management was poor. I learned how to take more than 6 tables at a time working here.
Fun and fast paced working environment.
Server (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 25, 2014
Pros: half off of our meals when working and 25% when we are just visiting.
Cons: late nights
My work day included serving guest their food and drinks, and giving them the great experience our guest deserve. I learned that many people are different and really appreciate good food service. Management is great and they work with your schedule well. Co-workers are great as well especially when we work together. the hardest part is the late nights – more... when we are extremely busy, but the money makes up for it. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see the your hard work pay off from the amount of money that's in your pocket at the end of the night. – less
Great place great team!
Food Server (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 19, 2014
The job was fun and hard working! The manager was fair and understanding of life circumstances. Employees worked together and were great.

1 2 3 4

About Bahama Breeze

This company has cornered not one but two dining markets: seafood and "Hospitaliano." Darden Restaurants is the #1 casual-dining – Read more