Bahama Breeze Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing Place
Lead Server/Shift Manager/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 24, 2016
Loved the management and the staff here! Great environment and great atmosphere to work in. It never felt like I was at work. I probably never would have left, I just relocated.
very fun place to work at learn alot there
Line cook (Former Employee) –  3900 organge place,beachwood ohioApril 19, 2016
i was the expo there only way to work expo you have to know every station so if someone need help i go back there. also be came corp. trainer open several stores for them
Great Place
Bartender/Server/Cook/Expo (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 24, 2016
Co-workers were fun and hard working. The managers were friendly and approachable. Enjoyed making regulars and meeting many new people.
good workplace
SalesClerk/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Benton, KYFebruary 26, 2016
Their no longer in business but yes I liked working for them my manager was nice I liked the customers the job was easy it was a tanning bed company
Amazing place to work, great employees and benifits
Sales and Administrative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 12, 2016
Great and loyal customers who are happy to see you every time they come in. Amazing food and drinks crated by our corporate chefs and mixologists.One of the best place to work in Virginia.
Bahama breeze
Server (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAJanuary 28, 2016
Overall good job never had any complaints.
fast paste manner and answering customer questions.
Staff was easy to get along with
I loathed working for this company
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2016
I would never work for this company again. Under trained staff members. bad management etc. Horrible work enviornmnent
Extremely fun but challenging work environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2016
Bahama breeze was an incredible position. It was fun and challenging. The management was absolutely amazing and extremely professional. Learned about the island culture and got to experience new foods. Co-workers where very helpful.
Pros
Food People
N/a
Host (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 28, 2015
The customers we dealt with on the regular were a pain half the time but gave me a chance to learn with different types of people.
Fast pace work enviorment
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 27, 2015
Serving at Bahama Breeze is fast pace and a high energy workplace. So many people to serve and large parties. What I've learned is that every guest is different and how to adjust my service to give them the best dinning experience possible. Management is not the best in my opinion. My coworkers are like family. We may fuss and annoy one another but we all have each others backs. Everyone is so helpful. Most enjoyable part of working here is the beautiful sunsets on the water and meeting new people everyday.
Overschedule,most disorganized place in the world
Server/Food Runner (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 2, 2015
My experience at Bahama was an alright experience as far as the money, you get really great money in tips, but your generally taken advantage of and scheduled out of your availability. The worst thing about this place was the disorganization. There is absolutely no communication between staff and employees.
Pros
50% discount, good money
Cons
disorganized, short staffed, horrible management
Typical Resturant
bartender (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 23, 2015
Fun place to work filled with people happy to be of service, after all that is the Bahama Breeze Way. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers that treat the staff poorly.
Pros
Networking
Cons
healthcare
Management is Terrible
Bartender/Trainer/Server (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLNovember 15, 2015
The co-workers are cool, management is a joke. I transferred here only because I moved and went from 40 hours a week to 4. I hate this place!
OK place to work
host (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 15, 2015
I've been working at the one in Virginia Beach as a host for about a month mangers show favoritism ALOT! servers there have attitudes for days. I had open availability and they only schedule me once or twice a week or sometimes never in a result to that I get paid rarely nothing and had to look for another job and if your new people try to run you around like your a maid while they sit and do nothing. Its been a bad experience I thought this would be a great job because of the new setting but I was clearly wrong.
Pros
Get half off of food
Cons
Scheduling is horrible, bad tempered employees/managers
Its an owned restaurant
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MANovember 9, 2015
Because this place is owned by someone, instead of a corporate, they dont really care about their co-worker, they can always replace you and are not scared to fire you on the spot.
Fun and great work atmosphere
Server (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 9, 2015
Love working at Bahama Breeze. Management is caring, they make the work environment easy going and enjoyable. Sometimes business gets slow but its almost always good money.
Hostess at Bahama Breeze
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAOctober 23, 2015
Friday, Saturday, and Sundays were always fun and very busy. There was always something to do there. Greeting customers as they walk through the doors also giving the final farewells. Sat guest to their tables and taking to go orders. Running food to tables and busing table some nights we were absolutely swamped.
Pros
co workers were amazing
Cons
No scheduled time off ever, always a start time never a set time to leave
fun place
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2015
great money,very hard work have to work 6 days to be able to make that money.managment is very good about helping you to deliver the best guest experience.
Awesome
Server / Bartender (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 14, 2015
Worked for two years here and started off as a server and became a certified trainer and bartender. Miss the job but wants to branch out to other field.
Fun people, shoddy management.
Server (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 13, 2015
Great place to work money wise; a few stingy tippers here and there (especially during the late night happy hour), but otherwise not too bad. Loved my co-workers, though managers seemed to not communicate with one another as well as they could (a lot of he said/she said).
Pros
Money, food, people
Cons
Miscommunication