Bainbridge Companies Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMay 27, 2017
Bainbridge is a wonderful company. This company has shaped and developed me to a wonderful person. This company has had a lot of growth in the last few years.
good company to work for
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLApril 12, 2017
Great company with great benefits, but my previous property manager was not understanding and she had her crew she favored witch i did not like at all.
Good Pay but most of the good stops there
Manager (Former Employee) –  NCNovember 22, 2016
In my time at the company, I noticed that although there were a few good people in the company, the bad ones far outweighed them. The company is based on favoritism (going all the way up to the President of Property Management), good hard working people are used and the ones that mess up are promoted as long as they suck up to the right people. I would say as a word of advice to upper management, before you promote someone-interview the people they work with every day. That would give you a much better idea of how qualified that individual really is, as opposed to how good the people around them are.
Pros
pay and bonuses
Unorganized blame
Management (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 13, 2016
So many corporate office employees and on site employees play the blame game when something doesn't go as planned. There is no training, even when they say it does. No support!
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Everyone blames everyone else; racial profiling, and popular contest.
Management is lacking
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 4, 2016
Management is lacking. Learned a great deal. co workers were great people. did the best they could with what was available. Hardest part of the job was facing the residents after a break in and having there belongings stolen. not easy!
Pros
N/a
Cons
Infested with Rats Roaches and ants, constant break ins, Residents living conditions are unexceptable, mostly foreign people with no other option so they are taken advantage of, extremely poorly kept grounds
Bad manager
employee (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Great company to work for but, Ocala property has a horrible property manager and new assistant that is a back stabbing , 2 faced witch. So, watch your back. Really sad that they would want people like this working for their company. Especially knowing the assistant' s history from her previous property she worked at.
great company
maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  durham, ncFebruary 10, 2015
Enjoyed my time there but got caught up in the Web of he said she said and lost my position. My fault though. Too bad they sold it a year and a half latrr, place is a dump now.
Great job
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 1, 2012
great company to work for...A fun job with great challenges
Relaxing work atmosphere@@
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLApril 3, 2012
A typical day at work involves greeting potential prospects and selling them on the benefits of living at our community. I have learned Fair Housing Laws and the software used.
The hardest part of the job is when residents have issues that are beyond the control of management.
The best part of the job is meeting people from different states/countries. The relationships you develop with residents are rewarding as well.
Pros
pleasant atmoshpere
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bainbridge Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9