Bainbridge State College Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Associate Professor (Current Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAMarch 23, 2017
Teaching at Bainbridge State College has been an excellent experience. The class sizes are small allowing for student focused instruction. The opportunities for the College to make a significant impact in the area continue to grow.
Excellent work community, clean, great coworkers, very friendly and helpful environment.
IT Helpdesk Technician (Current Employee) –  Bainbridge, GADecember 20, 2016
The IT department, called Office of Instructional and Information Technology (OIIT), is a friendly and productive department. A typical day would consist of reviewing emails for various help-desk tickets through the Spice-works IT Help-desk Management System. Keeping on top of tickets, speed of job completion, efficiency and customer service are just a few main focus points for my job. I have a great and knowledgeable team of operatives always willing to take on any assigned task possible. The techs including myself are responsible for over 1500 computers (including registers) for student labs, faculty and staff at 4 locations of our campus (Main campus, downtown Adult Education Center, Blakely campus and the new Donaldsonville Center. We also answer calls to readily respond to rising issues known. I have a great manager, better than most I had in years to tell the truth. He lets us handle over 90% of the issues handled at most levels. Only when it's a pressing matter above my supervisor's and myself does he steps in, but rarely. He decides along with collective research and development in the department, which technologies along with the Technology committee arrives to better the campus operations. The hardest part of my job maybe is learning and mastering advanced networking. I've learned a great deal to go further, but as with any profession within IT, there is always much to learn Pretty good with software and hardware issues. It not a problem learning more about networking and I'm always willing by studying more on and after hours. The most enjoyable would be my coworkers!  more... So many vivid personalities, and they are a blast to work with.  less
Pros
Wellness Center, Cafe, Kirbo Center (recreational) campus expansion, meet new people through customer service.
Cons
Need a little more pay.
A great place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAJuly 8, 2015
Generally assisting the Human resource director and generalist with the function of the office filing documents, research and more.
Pros
healthfair was fun
Cons
Good place to work while in school.
Peer Mentor (Tutor) (Current Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAApril 13, 2015
Tutor students and assist with exercises in learning. There are too many bosses for everyone and not enough work getting done. The college tends to over extend themselves in financial areas, from the way things seem.
Pros
Works well around schedules.
Cons
Few hours, no advancement opportunities.
Great Benefits and Job
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAMarch 19, 2015
Jobs at the college are based on enrollment and there are a lot of politics involved in advancement, but you can't beat the schedule and holidays.
Pros
People, Schedule
Cons
no job security
I did work study and it was a good place overall to work and go to school.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAJuly 10, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was very flexible and the management were easy to get along with.
N/a
Enrollment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAJuly 3, 2014
I have enjoyed this experience! I have worked here for 6 years as of August 13,2014.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bainbridge State College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3