BakeMark USA

BakeMark USA Employer Reviews

wonderful establishment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2014
I am a professional sales representative. Several years of sales and customer service.
You get out what you put in.
Sales (Current Employee), Branch SalesJune 12, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunity, few layers of management
A lot of opportunity for those who wish to separate themselves from the pack. The approachable Executive Management Team will coach / mentor you if you can prove to them that you are a potential leader and not just another employee waiting for the weekend.
Learning Experience
HR Professional (Former Employee), Pica Rivera, CAMay 15, 2014
Pros: baked goods constantly available, friendly employees outside of my department.
Cons: no hr career advancement, micromanagement
I learned a great deal about how NOT to manage my staff when I reach Management-level. I would not recommend working here as an HR Professional.
It's not a good place to work
Sales rep (Current Employee), Pico RiveraApril 5, 2014
Cons: too many to list
Once you work there, you will hear a lot of people complain about how the executive team micro manages every function of the business. They are so good at it, that the company was divested and repurchased by a private equity firm.

Their is no accountability from the executive team, only blame on those who work below them. It's unfortunate as bakemark – more... is a good company but is being run by an executive team that rules through intimidation. – less
Great Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: n/a
I consult with accounts and help them improve their business.
Challenging place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: steady work
Cons: breaks/lunches were few and far inbetween
The days objective was always the same. How you achieved it was the challenge as the operation was not regimented.
I learned to appreciate my family as it was good to come home every day.
We had four Operation Managers and three Warehouse Managers in four and a half years?
I enjoyed my relationship with my peers and subordinates as we all faced the – more... daily challenges together and had a chance to laugh.
The toughest part was dealing with the computer systems that were always failing.There was always something not working.
I enjoyed the most the first day of the work week as it began on Sunday. My team was the only group working as all the other facility employees work week was Monday thru Friday. – less
inconsistent management technics towards employees
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Pico Rivera, CAJune 1, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: no training....
management has no accountability,values and teamwork.

Because of these faults the worker culture is the same.Negative work ethics and no teamwork.
n/a
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 25, 2012
Cons: no balance to workload. too many hours with no work/life balance.
It's a good company but goals are unachievable so you never feel like you are completing what is expected or at best you are forced to take shortcuts which conflict with my personal and business ethics. Also requires management to work excessive hour’s 60-70 hrs weekly due to limited resources.
Work as a team
Cash Specialist / Credit (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 12, 2012
Ability to multitask, meeting goals, help each other, taking up on new responsibilities, able to rearrange dept workload to cover the position until a coworker was back from recovery.

About BakeMark USA

When it comes to baking, BakeMark USA has the secret ingredient. The company makes a slew of ingredients and bakery goods, such – Read more