Baker Tilly

Baker Tilly Employer Reviews

Good atmosphere
Extern (Former Employee), Tysons Corner, VAOctober 8, 2013
I was only an extern at Baker Tilly, which was a two day program to get a feeling of the culture and see what the staffs had to go through day to day. We did a case study in where all the externs were split into groups and we had to present the case at the end of the day to a partner. It was a great experience and everyone there was very helpful.
Good team of people to work with
Secretary (Current Employee), Hereford, ENGMarch 6, 2014
I learned a lot of different jobs at the office. I learned how to put on information to prepare tax returns, prepare the letters and print both the letters and the tax returns. Then electronically submitting the tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs.

I have also learned to prepare annual returns for clients who are companies.

Being part of a team was – more... important and I enjoyed working with my colleagues very much. – less
Hard Driven and challenging workplace.
Counter Fraud and Forensic Intelligence Officer (Current Employee), London, ENGFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Working for Baker Tilly does not provide a typpical day at work. Every single day is different to the other due to the amount of varied individuals and cases that we receive.

I have learned a lot from Baker Tilly especially about myself - I have become a well driven and hard working individual and have become to enjoy challenges rather than feel that – more... they just need to be completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is customer facing. I enjoy speaking to different people and finding out a lot about there different backgrounds. I have learnt to not judge a book by its cover as everyone is different and we all have different circumstances.

The hardest part of my job is tonot become too attached. Due to the fact of going through months of work with some particular cases you become quite involved with the clients. – less
Nice place to work
Expenses Coordinator (Current Employee), Baker Tilly ChroleyJanuary 5, 2014
Completed the day to day progress of the position.
Learned new skills
Awesome
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Nottingham, ENGOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: pay
Busy days, reports to write. People to see. Deadlines to meet. Meetings to attend. Friendly co-workers.
Buena
Auditor junior - prácticas (Former Employee), BarcelonaOctober 22, 2013
Auditor junior, prácticas:

- Revisar, examinar y evaluar la información económico-financiera de las empresas.
- Verificar y dictaminar si las cuentas anuales (balance, cuenta de pérdidas y ganancias, estado de cambios en el patrimonio neto, estado de flujos de efectivo, memoria) expresan la imagen fiel del patrimonio y de la situación financiera de – more... la empresa.
- Trabajo realizado en casa del Cliente y en casa de la Auditora – less