Baker Vehicle Systems, Inc. is a family owned professional turf equipment/industrial vehicle distributor that has been in business since 1940. We cater to the needs of Golf Courses, Municipalities, Park Systems, Universities, & Industrial Plants, just to name a few.
The Sales Assistant works closely with our sales reps to provide support to our general sales efforts.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Greet all customers, prospects, and visitors with professional respect and direct them as needed
- Routing incoming phone calls on a multi-line phone system
- Preparation of formal quotations/bids and related communications to ensure an overall excellent customer experience
- Perform assigned routine & special tasks/projects
- Future tasks include marketing collateral and promotional activity development.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of administration experience
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willingness and ability to work with and assist sales team, customer, and other employees
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This full time position is available immediately!
Baker Vehicle Systems offers full time employees health care, 401K and other benefits.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Baker Vehicle Systems sells vehicles and equipment to Golf, Professional Turf, Industrial and Commercial, and Off-Road Transportation...