Baker Vehicle Systems, Inc. is a family owned professional turf equipment/industrial vehicle distributor that has been in business since 1940. We cater to the needs of Golf Courses, Municipalities, Park Systems, Universities, & Industrial Plants, just to name a few.
The Sales Assistant works closely with our sales reps to provide support to our general sales efforts.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Greet all customers, prospects, and visitors with professional respect and direct them as needed
- Routing incoming phone calls on a multi-line phone system
- Preparation of formal quotations/bids and related communications to ensure an overall excellent customer experience
- Perform assigned routine & special tasks/projects
- Future tasks include marketing collateral and promotional activity development.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of administration experience
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willingness and ability to work with and assist sales team, customer, and other employees
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This full time position is available immediately!
Baker Vehicle Systems offers full time employees health care, 401K and other benefits.
Baker Vehicle Systems sells vehicles and equipment to Golf, Professional Turf, Industrial and Commercial, and Off-Road Transportation...